BY SEPHORA #21 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

A package of extra-gentle 100 percent cotton pads. These super soft cotton pads effectively remove makeup without irritating the skin or tearing. They are also great for applying toner and lotion, or for removing traces of nail polish when giving yourself an at-home manicure. Conveniently store them in your bathroom or take them with you when you travel. see more...

• Do these leave cotton bits on your face?5 Answers
  • Aside from make up removal what else can you use these pads for?3 Answers
  • Great stuff i mean its just the usual thing but i got it and it w...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
Okay I know a lot of people think it's silly to get expensive cotton pads, but THESE ARE AMAZING! So gentle, exceeded my expectations for sure. They are perfect, I have repurchased about four times already. And of course will purchase every time I run out.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

These pads are perfect for removing make because they are extra soft and thick I only use one for removing make my eyes and enough love to apply my torner with these wipes because they do not irritate my skin or mistreat pay much and are super economical
Gloria T.
Honolulu, HI
I love these cotton pads! I was skeptical at first about using these. My main concern was “what is the difference between these Sephora cotton pads and the ones at walmart?” Well these are way softer and i dont have to pull at my skin like i would with other cotton pads. Theyre really strong as well. Ive repurchased these multiple times and will continue to do so! I wish they came in bigger packs.
Lauren F.
Southaven
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton rounds and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Kelli A.
Of all of the many things I buy at sephora these are an absolute staple in my home and in my makeup bags. Very effective and a great price! Nice and soft for the skin and does a great job! Will re buy!
Jasmine B.
These cotton pads come in great hand when removing makeup after a long day or night out. The thickness is great but they are a little pricey for the job they are used for.
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT
These are great! I use the cotton pads with Sephora's cleansing water to remove my makeup every day. The pads are the perfect thickness to allow you to use either side of it for make up removal, and the grooves do a great job at gripping the product to leave your skin soft and clean. The packaging is great (the cinch top makes sure they stay clean!). Only downside is that they are slightly pricey - but in my opinion, the quality makes them well worth it. I love that they have multiple uses and are so soft on the skin!
Yvonne N.
Sugar Land, TX
I love these things , they really are a lifesaver especially when you are trying to get eyemakeup. I finally stopped using regular cotton balls because little piece would get on my lashes and into my eyes and irritate the heck out of them. This is a must have .
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
The only down side is they are very expensive. But they work very well and are good quality. I use these to clean up eye make up, as makeup remover, and to apply toner. Love.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Good quality cotton pads for a good price. Sephora brand items are usually very good quality at a fraction of the price you can get for bigger names. The little grooves really help get a lot of makeup off at once.
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these leave cotton bits on your face?
Lauren W.
Boca Raton, FL
Aside from make up removal what else can you use these pads for?
Ryan W.
Great stuff i mean its just the usual thing but i got it and it works great no flaky cotton patches on my skin either