What it is:
A package of extra-gentle 100 percent cotton pads.

What it does:
These super soft cotton pads effectively remove makeup without irritating the skin or tearing. They are also great for applying toner and lotion, or for removing traces of nail polish when giving yourself an at-home manicure. Conveniently store them in your bathroom or take them with you when you travel.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

100% cotton.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I love this product! I have been so impressed with the quality!!!! I also love the company! Highly recommend!
Is this good for redness?
Zodiac Sign? I’m Pisces
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Soft Touch Cotton Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, KY
These cotton pads are awesome. They're durable and tough enough to remove any makeup and not tear. Yet, they are soft enough to be used to apply facial products!
Denver, CO
I love these! They are woven so they don't leave cotton residue. This product Absorbs well. I use the flat side for my eyes area because its the more sensitive area of the face. The woven side I use for all Over my face for applying toner. For a facial cotton pad they are perfect. Overall i enjoyed this product. It's a must have!
Seattle, WA
I personally love the Sephora Collection Soft Touch Cotton Pads. I used to buy my cotton pads from dollar tree or from other local drug stores, but after switching to the Soft Touch Cotton Pads, it was soo much better. My face wasn't as irritated, and it personally was so soft compared to the others, and i felt like i rather pay more for a product that helps it out when i use toner or whatsoever .

But, the con is it is a bit pricier then other Cotton Pads.

But, the con is it is a bit pricier then other Cotton Pads.
Montgomery, TX
I love the fact that these are lint free. I hate getting lint on my face when applying toner/mycellar water/etc. These rounds meet the bill! No lint!! I also like the fact that these aren't super thick (but that's a preference thing). I use cotton rounds to apply product on my face, so thick rounds suck up a lot of expensive liquid....which then goes in the trash, not on my face). These are also good for nail polish removal. You wont get a ton of lint stick to your fingers!
Lewiston, ME
These are little on the pricey side for cotton pads compared to the Equate brand. They are pretty gentle on the skin, but so are the cheaper ones. I've only purchased them once and I really only purchased them because where I normally buy my cotton pads was out of them and I was completely out of mine. They are good ... and if I was in a bind I'd might buy them again, but they aren't any different then off branch ones & they are more expensive.
Rochester
I tend to use things in an unconventional way. I really did buy these to remove my makeup, and they work great for that! I just ended up using them for other things too. Ive used them to remove paint when Im doing an artistic faceup on a doll. They also work great for removing nail polish. I like that they dont seem to have many loose bits of fluff that come off when using like some of the other brands I've tried. Good product, I'd purchase again.
Las Vegas
Soft and very efficient. I use them on everyday basis. It removes makeup without irritating the skin. They are also great for applying toner and lotion, or for removing traces of nail polish when giving yourself an at-home manicure. Conveniently store them in your bathroom or take them with you when you travel. The package contains 70 round wipes that will last a while. Also, the packaging is very comfortable with a sting to close and pen easily.
Jacksonville, FL
Love tue soft touch cotton pads they are amazing. They are honestly exactly the same as walmart brand and you are paying for the name. But sometimes I do not feel like going to Walmart so I just buy it at the store I am at lol but it's nice pads
Brunswick, GA
I can honestly say I don't think I'll ever use a different brand for cotton pads. These are so durable. I bought them just bc they were next to the micellar water and I am so glad I did. They are so soft and so strong, and for about the same price as the drugstore ones that fall apart. I'm on my second pack now, and I'll stop knowing how many I've gone through at some point because I will not be going to another brand.
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
These cotton pads are wonderful. I use them for removing my makeup when using a liquid makeup remover and they work so well as there is no pulling around the eye area. I also use them to apply toner all over my face. They are very soft but do a great job of putting the product on your face. These are a must have and I would recommend them to anyone!! I always have at least one backup in my closet so I never run out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...