BY SEPHORA #91 in Makeup Sponges

A set of three mini puffs designed for targeted loose powder application on the go. Easy to carry in any travel clear bag, these puffs are the ideal tool for a perfect powder application anywhere. The soft velour texture is designed to pick up, hold, and evenly distribute setting or finishing powder, and the small size allows you to target specific areas of the face without changing the finish of your makeup. This set contains: - 3 x Mini velour puffs This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Tiff G.
Lake hiawatha, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these. The other side is velvetty so when you apply the product it’s not absorbed by the sponge which is very helpful. I want the product on my face and not on the sponge. I’ve been repurchasing this product and definitely recommend it.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great velour puff and is a great price as well. I love to use velour puffs to set my makeup with a loose setting powder. It gives my skin a beautiful airbrushed finish.
Courtney M.
I like Sephora make-up sponges, they are great and do a wonderful job of putting my make-up on evenly but I am always trying new ones to use. I LIKE the Sephora sponges but there are some that are runner ups and I'm not completely in LOVE with the Sephora Sponges. Let's just say that I LIKE THEM VERY MUCH....I JUST DON'T LOVE THEM. I can't rate them as a 5 since I am liking a few other brands too! So I haven't narrowed down my choice to 1 favorite......YET!!!
Viana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing, especially for their price point! I use these for all my powder needs, loose and pressed. The puff really helps push the products into the skin, leaving a nice airbrushed finish instead of a cakeface. The size is perfect for applying product to the undereyes as well as the rest of the face.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great! I use these for pressed and loose powders and they easily push the makeup into the skin and make it look so smooth and natural. They are really easy to clean by just throwing them in the washer. They wear out after a few washes. But not super expensive.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these puffs! Any time I see they have them on sale, I grab a few. They are small and soft. They do a great job with both loose and pressed powder. I prefer them with a loose powder, but they work well with both. You get three puffs in a package and they are super cheap. I love these!
Linda Z.
Perfect to complete my makeup to others make them feel save by my nails or hands. I just Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it.
Ellen G.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for setting the undereye area or baking! Every time I bake with my beauty blender I have to wash it because the powder gets mixed with the products on it. Now I get to be extra lazy with my washings!
Jenn S.
Bremerton , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are fantastic for applying my BareMinerals loose foundation. The material is soft against my skin and helps provide enough coverage. My only annoyance with the product is that they do not clean well.
Mona O.
These puffs did not hold a lot of product. I'd rather have the brushes than the puffs. I bought this online for a fair price. It was hard to use due to not holding the product. I was disappointed in the product.