BY SEPHORA #86 in Makeup Sponges

A set of three mini puffs designed for targeted loose powder application on the go. Easy to carry in any travel clear bag, these puffs are the ideal tool for a perfect powder application anywhere. The soft velour texture is designed to pick up, hold, and evenly distribute setting or finishing powder, and the small size allows you to target specific areas of the face without changing the finish of your makeup. This set contains: - 3 x Mini velour puffs This product is not tested on animals. see more...

Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
These were decent replacement puffs for my loose powder. They pick up product really well, but where I think there's room for improvement is in how it disperses product on the face. As a result, I had a lot of leftover powder still clinging to the puff. Not the best replacements I've ever bought, but they were very soft and pleasant to use. Next time though, I think I'll invest in a kabuki brush.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Franklin, WI
These puffs are great for loose powders. I actually use it with my Laura Mercier powder and it works great. As the don't wash well, it is handy that it comes in a 3 pack. I still think it's pricier than going to Sally Beauty for the same product.
Chelsye C.
Chelsye C.
They're not exactly like makeup sponges but they do make pretty good foundation placers. I don't like using these for contour or highlight because they're awful for blending. These are best used for applying translucent powder when you're baking.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
These are fantastic for applying my BareMinerals loose foundation. The material is soft against my skin and helps provide enough coverage. My only annoyance with the product is that they do not clean well.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I live to use these with my coushion foundation it leaves a beautiful flawless finish, this is perfect for liquid foundations and powder foundations for that wonderful finish
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.
I keep these sponges in my purse for on the go. They're very good in my opinion and help evenly distribute powder onto my face when I need a quick touch up while I'm out.
Xuemin W.
Xuemin W.
Brooklyn, New York
These are nice and soft. It applies makeup smooth and effortlessly and a natural finish. It doesn't make your face look dry with powder.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Giid, cake up more than some others ive used, but i have totally had worse as well. Go on the go.
skylar w.
skylar w.
removes shininess from face and works very well with any type of powder of choice
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
These are great! I use these for pressed and loose powders and they easily push the makeup into the skin and make it look so smooth and natural. They are really easy to clean by just throwing them in the washer. They wear out after a few washes. But not super expensive.