BY SEPHORA #74 in Makeup Sponges

A set of five blending sponges in a reusable holiday ornament. This five-piece sponge set comes in a reusable printed ornament. It includes three different-sized medium sponges for all-over coverage, chiseling, contouring, strobing, baking, and specialized application. This set also includes two mini blenders for around eyes and nose. Each sponge is soft to the touch with a shape that is comfortable to hold and use. The sponges are intended to be used wet; the wetter the sponge, the more sheer the coverage will be. This set is formulated without natural latex. This set contains:- Medium Total Coverage Blending Sponge- 2 x Medium Chiseled Blending Sponges- 2 x Mini Egg Blending Sponges

Sephora Collection Snow-fetti Mini Sponge Set
  • "I Just Like How It Comes With More Than One. I Usually Purchase Mine At Walmart Being The Closes. There An Easy Product To Use. All The Time I’m Using A Beaty Blender. I Would Be So Satisfied Just By Knowing There Beaty Blenders." in 7 reviews
  • "Love love love these sponges. They are perfect for under eyes and small creases. They are awesome for the price. They work just like they expensive brands." in 4 reviews
Rabia S.
Amazing product which helps blend my face product easily especially since I have oily skin and I use it everytime I wear foundation or conealer which is often. For me, it was available in sephora and I 100% recommendate it and would love to video review it if it came in my box!
Paula N.
pattaya
I really like this so for a sec because it has a lot of make up in it and it’s so wonderful I like all the colors and he has every time not every type it like yeah it’s like the best I would buy this I would recommend this to you guys by it by it by it thank you
Kenzie K.
Yarmouth, NS
Comes with a sponge for everything to get it all even. The slime is a good texture/material. The colours are nice it comes with and easy to wash. To use it you dab and it works great would but plenty more.
Kayla T.
Halifax , NS
This collection was soo cute and such a great deal! I love these little blenders, I think they're a tiny bit too hard though but I still think they're amazing for the price!
Candice K.
Calgary, AB
These are tiny, so probably perfect for concealing and contouring. But they are fun colors and love the variety of shapes the get in all the different angles you may need.
Kelly B.
Ottawa, ON
I love this set! The sponges are as high quality as beautyblender but at a much better price. I love that the set gives a variety of sponge shapes to work with rather than just the standard egg. The mini size makes them great for places that can otherwise be difficult to blend in.
Alyssa B.
I love these sponges so much. It applies any foundation and concealer beautifully with no streaks! I purchased it at my local Sephora and am very impressed by how easy it is to use and how my makeup turns out
Vanessa E.
Great little sponges for precision application and blending. I always use beauty blenders damp and these really expand in size and have a nice soft texture when dampened. Us the small size makes them easy for travel.
Monica V.
Edmonton
Some of the sponges are great for using. It really doesn’t compare to alternatives. I bought it at a local drug store etc. I use it a lot honestly when I’m bored going out etc. I am very satisfied on the sponges .
Camila R.
They're a bit too firm for my taste, but when wet are awesome for blending out ubdereye concealer because they're so tiny. Also good for spot concealing pimples when dry.