BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsEconomize

by Economize

Made of a unique elastic fiber, these hair elastics glide onto any pony with ease and stay put. When it's time to let your hair down, they glide right off without pulling or tugging. Available in black for those with darker hair, and clear for those with lighter hair.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Snag-Free Hair Elastics Black Set of 8

Does anyone else think Sephora is too expensive ?
Do these really work? I have had an off brand and they still snagged my hair...
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Snag-Free Hair Elastics Black Set of 8!
Prerna A.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Snag-Free Hair Elastics Black Set of 8 uploaded by Prerna A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Simple but effective. They don't pull out as much of my hair as the other hair ties that I have tried so I am happy about that.
Samantha T.
Plano, TX
What have i been using all of my life? I bought a pack in clear, fell in love and got a brown and clear one next. I hate ties that loose their shape, ones with metal clamps, bulky ones, small ones, I'm a hair tie snob. I have thick strands but thin hair. I was afraid these would snap but with all the prior reviews of excellence, I had to try them. They retain their shape, if anything they'll stretch a SMIDGE. They hold my hair up just the way I like it, usually I'll use like the ouchless ones by goody and they were my favorite, until they started to stretch. Then I had to do extra wraps on my tail. With these, three is the max, two is perfect.
Kasia P.
Ridgewood, NY
As someone who has experienced hair loss, scrunches are important especially at work, it doesn't tug at my hair and comfortable to wear all day, I recomed it for all hair types
Kara Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like these little elastics. But they are small and sooooo thin. They work great for a half ponytail. I even slept wearing one like that. No tangles upon removal. I would recommend these especially for kids. They are also easy to use. One packet has 8 hair bands. They do also work fine on a high pony with long thick hair. I guess they are stronger than they look!
Bridgette A.
Halifax, NS
Im half asian so my hair is straight and slippery like asian hair but not as thick as most asian hair. Because of this, most hair elastics fall out after a couple hours or at least loosen to the point where I have to redo my hair. These are pretty much the ONLY hair elastics that actually hold my hair in place throughout the day. I tried other similar products and found that they either slipped, or broke when I stretched them, or snagged my hair when I took them out. These hair elastics do none of the above. I agree with what some of the other reviewers are saying though, these hair elastics do stretch out over time and eventually they all break.
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
These are the best pony tail holders. Don't pull or break my hair. I have super fine hair so it's not hard to get tangled up at all. Super affordable and most definitely worth it all the way around!!
Nikki T.
These will not pull your hair out upon removal, they stay nice and tight in your hair and keep their shape after you take them out (I have pretty thick hair so I know about worn out shapeless hair ties). I also love the matchbook packaging they come in, so easy to find them in your bag instead of digging around for a single elastic. I always make sure to put them back on the card or else I'm afraid I'll never see it again. The one thing that bothers me is that there are only 8. Why not 10, or even 15? For $3.50 I think they can afford to give us at least a couple more elastics, you know. So one star off for that, but otherwise I love them and I will buy them again.
Duaa E.
S Milwaukee, WI
To me, anything rubber band like always snags the hair. It has nothing to do with quality. The material does what it does...
Brendizzy E.
Northridge, CA
Super great!!! This elastic band's are so useful:) I love them so much! I highly recommend that you girl's get this by sephora!
Salma E.
Staten Island, NY
Save yourself the hair and money and pick some up from the drugstore. These rip and tug at my curly hair and they're pricy at that. Not worth it. These can be purchased on the sephora website. Unfortunately these are a huge miss and i will not repurchase.