BY SEPHORA

A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skintones. Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set m...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one t...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor L.
This product makes my skin look smooth and doesn't make my makeup cakey. Most powders do. This highlights and bakes perfectly.
Chloe F.
This is a great item to set your face with its wonderful it does wonders it's like magic it just disappears into your face
Anjelina C.
Cypress, TX
I love this product so much it's a great and affordable setting spray . Great for oily skin and keeps your makeup in place
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
I love this setting powder. It leaves my under eye very smooth and bright. It is very fine and makes everything seamless.
Rosa B.
Orem
This is the perfect finishing touch for my makeup. It covers any parts I might have left out and gives a uniform look.
Maria A.
It's worth it ! I always use this powder when I finish doing my makeup . It does the job and it's a good amount .
Saray Q.
This powder gives me a matte finish to my makeup and has a smooth texture. It does not leave u with a cake face
cleiry n.
Gastonia
Í lo ve ís era muy good es increíble el product is oso oso really really good is recomendable foto mi. Is good
Tina B.
Johnston , RI
It’s ok. It doesn’t have long lasting power but it’s not the worst I’ve used just ok. Would pass on this one.
Kaytlin D.
This product works well and I do recommend it over the setting sprays. It is a bit too pricey for my likings
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Alexandra B.
Glen Mills, PA
I am looking for a translucent setting power. Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?