BY SEPHORA

A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skintones. Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set m...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one t...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
gaby B.
Westminster, CA
Be aware Flash back!!
Goes on really well not too white but settles down with setting spray.
It is a really super fine powder but flash back is not cute!!!
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
LOVE this stuff because its so light but keeps me looking matte all day! The price is reasonable compared to other brands. The packaging is such a classic.
Thre J.
When I first started my makeup journey this was my first setting powder . It’s okay but I definitely like the yellow powder in this brand better.
Bonny C.
Birmingham, AL
I love this powder! It's a great setting powder and great to use to get rid of those oily foreheads and cheeks. I love to use it as a freshen up
Nicole H.
It's a great setting powder. The only thing is I get nervous that the white color I have to be careful with so that it is not visible on my skin.
Colleen A.
The product itself is good but it is super messy and a pain to get out of the container. For the same price I would pick a different brand
Cynthia L.
Miami , FL
This finishing powder is lovely. It smooths out my skin and makes it feel so soft. It’s easy to use as well and the price can’t be beat.
Cheapmakeuptricks
Really enjoyed the formula of this powder. Warning : it gives a little flash back so be careful. But for everyday makeup its amazing
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great for completing and finishing my face. This helps my face stay matte and keeps my makeup on longer. It’s very smooth and soft.
Angie S.
Great well setting powder that looks great and locks in all of the foundation helps my face not look oily and makeup last all day
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Alexandra B.
Glen Mills, PA
I am looking for a translucent setting power. Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?