BY SEPHORA

A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skintones. Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set m...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one t...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katherine M.
Natick, MA
Love this powder for summer! It keeps my tzone from getting too oily, and prevents my eyeliner from smudging under my eyes. The only issue I have with it is the packaging. I brought it on a trip and it accidentally opened and spilled everywhere and is difficult to clean up!
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
This powder is honestly almost the same as the make up for ever ultra HD setting powder. This smooths out the skin, leaves a velvety soft feel, and provides shine protection. The only thing I hate is the packaging. It is so difficult to work with but it's honestly worth it.
Shaihana M.
Springfield, OR
I definitely would say to get setting powder instead of setting spray because when you spray I feel like sometimes it takes a while to dry and I definitely just like using powder over my face foundation because I feel like it sets better answer immediately dry and I don't feel like it's going to smudge or Mel off my face and I just don't like the feeling of having a wet face
Katee S.
I got this as my first ever true transluscent setting powder. It works well but the way the packaging is makes it so hard to get the product out of the container that it takes quite a while to get full coverage. There are definitely better (and cheaper) options out there.
Claudia M.
The container is very useful since it limits the amount of product that comes out every time. The powder itself is effective at setting makeup for longevity, and is finely milled so that it won't show up like white powder (except in extreme flash occasions)
James S.
Trenton, NJ
I only purchased this product once because shorty after I began using a setting spray instead, the problem I found with this product is 1. It doesn't feel as refreshing as a setting spray it makes you like there's more to clog your pores and 2. You don't get the same consistency as you do with a spray mist because it gets evenly distributed where as with the powder it all depends where you apply the most pressure
Taylor R.
Lafayette, LA
Not the best but it's definitely a great buy for the cost. My skin is really oily and my pores are huge. Even with a full coverage foundation, primer, pore minimizer, and concealer, it still just sank into my lines and made my acne scars even more apparent.
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
Amaizing product from sephora collection I buy it in sale but also regular price is good, make my makeup stays all day and it give a perfect matte finish and absolutely I'm in love with this product is the best
Ahlam S.
Corona
I absolutely love this! It gives me a flawless finish and my skin looks so smooth ! Everyone compliments me on my face. They all want to know what foundation and powder I use. Love it
Cali G.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE IT! The controlled packaging though makes it difficult to use the amount you desire. The matte finish is great so it makes the struggle worth it and your makeup stays secure all day
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Alexandra B.
Glen Mills, PA
I am looking for a translucent setting power. Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?