BY SEPHORA

A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skintones. Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set m...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one t...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tanesha M.
milwaukee
This powder brings a very pale cast to my face when baking; but works very well on my eyes to bake the concealer when I’m doing more bold looks. For women of color I would advise you not to get this powder for more fare women this is great for you.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is a good setting powder. Not great but it will get the job done. There are some other brands I like better but for everyday running errands this is the one I will wear and use over my more expensive one
Stephanie C.
Peoria , AZ
Wasn't a huge fan but for the price, it's cheaper than other higher end products so it's worth it. Personally I like others out there more and would rather spend the few extra bucks
Sierra B.
Forest Grove, OR
This powder sets your makeup so well. It feels so light on your skin because the powder is so finely milled. I love how it comes out of the container, a very smart invention sephora came up with, it dispenses the perfect amount of product to set your whole entire face. I wish more loose powders would have this same container because with this kind of container it makes it so all your powder doesn't go flying everywhere when opening it, or excess powder isn't sitting in the top.
Julia D.
Floral Park, NY
This setting powder works well with my skin because some parts get very oily. There is no sun protection but it does a great job helping to keep make up in place all day.
Vanessa C.
Antelope, CA
I Love this setting powder! I recently purchased Sephoras translucent powder and I was excited to try out, though I looked up the reviews and a lot of people were really disappointed. Despite the reviews I decided to stick it out. I will say, you CANNOT be heavy handed with this product. A LITTLE goes a long way. I've been using it to set my TZone area at it lasts pretty much allll day. Give this product a chance. Besides it's a lot more affordable than the Laura Mercier if your a college student on a budget like me. lol
Shaughnessy H.
Houston , TX
This was my first setting power and it was amazing it helped me from being oily and it did not look dusty on me. Sephora brand is actually a great brand even though I switch setting powders I still see myself going back to this one sometimes.
COLLEEN D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is okay for the price. I have an oily t-zone and this keeps me matte all day. Even though this does the job, I won't be buying this again because the packaging is horrible. The area that contains the powder is so shallow that whenever you open the container the powder is everywhere.
Menyon B.
Conyers, GA
This is a great setting powder and an inexpensive alternative to the Make Up Forever brand. I'm not a huge fan of the container that it's in because there were times where I'd open it and power would go everywhere... It also could have been from it moving around in my makeup bag too much lol:)
jordan h.
St Simons Is, GA
it was really hard to get the powder out and it had a weird smell to it. it also goes by really quick. there's not a lot in the container for the price but it worked wonders.
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Alexandra B.
Glen Mills, PA
I am looking for a translucent setting power. Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?