BY SEPHORA

A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skintones. Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set m...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one t...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
T H.
Lexington
This powder is so light and leaves a beautiful finish on my face. If you have oily skin, I do recommend using this product because it’s matte finish is beautiful and makes the whole look come together. The packaging is aggravating though. When I set my face, I like to get a lot of product on my sponge, but it’s very hard to get a lot of the powder to the top. You have to sit and shake it a thousand time for it to come up. If the packaging was different I would HIGHLY recommend it, if you’re looking for a less expensive setting powder.
Courtney L.
The powder itself is a nice powder, however with how white it is I think it would create a flashback. My major issue is the packaging. It is so hard to get powder out of this container. I have to sit there and bang on it to get the littlest amount. It's awful!
Brenna Z.
I love this product! It was one of the less expensive options for a setting powder but the quality is great. The only con would be the small packaging and that you can only release a certain amount of powder and have to continue releasing it. This is great to avoid over using product but can be annoying if you require quite a bit at one time. Overall, great product!
chiara c.
Mao valverde
This was my first setting powder. Its really hepl to keep my make up in place. Especially in the under eye area and it doesn't have flashback effect when im taking pictures. I'll probably buying it again
Chelsey S.
Bayville, NJ
This powder is smooth and blurs large pores. Doesn't clump up even with my oily skin. Leaves me with soft and silky skin after setting but not messy. I apply to T zone and keeps me oil free most of the day! I would recommend if you have oil to combination skin! I would buy again.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
This product is bomb. Way way way cheaper than the laura mercier or other high end setting powders however the effect is nearly the same. Very little white cast if any and great for baking. I like the texture and wear on the skin as well. Can't beat it for the price.
Halle P.
This product is a product that I have mixed feelings about! It is very easy to apply but I do feel that the dispenser is very inconvenient!! It is a little dry but it sets the face well!! The reason I don't recommend this product is because it has awful flash back!!
Dayanara V.
Bradenton , FL
Only thing I don't like about it it's how it's dispensed only little bits at a time it's too much to get the powder out! It does work for setting though really good for oily skin would be better if I could get the amount of product I need out without a hassle
Shanna D.
Worthington, MN
This is a decent setting powder. It offered what it was supposed to-- minimalists pores, easy application, translucent finish. I love a matte face so setting powder is a must have! I would buy this again, but the wear could be a little longer.
Patricia C.
Cartersville, GA
I love love love this powder. I used during labor and even through the sweat my makeup stayed on. It's very easy to apply and leaves a natural look. It's reasonably priced. I recommend this product for any occasion
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Alexandra B.
Glen Mills, PA
I am looking for a translucent setting power. Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?