BY SEPHORA

A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skintones. Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set m...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one t...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
I got it because the girl at sephora said it was good, but it was way to white for some reason it made it look like i put baby powder maybe i used to much? Or the brush i used didnt go well but for me just didn't work
Payton P.
St. Gabriel
I did find that this powder made me look a little pale/gray but I could have personally just put a little too much on. Other than that it was very easy to apply and there is a lot of product in the container that has lasted me a long time
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
This product was actually pretty good. it did what exactly it does. The Sephora prices are decent. I like try Sephora collection they have some good things and they are in the affordable way.
Emily C.
Bronx
Not amazing. Honestly I’m so afraid of looking weird outside when I apply this. I usually use it on top of my under eye concealer. I use it sparingly. Kind of chalky.
Andrea B.
I used the fairest tone and it actually was quite pretty and I loved it. It lasted all day and my skin never looket that great. With such a wonderful compact effect
Lindsay S.
This powder is okay overall. I have discovered with this, I much prefer pressed powder instead of loose. This powder is nice in that it doesn't crease or get cakey on your face. The Sephora collection has a lot of really nice products for really good prices. However, I don't see a lot of difference when I use this powder vs when I don't, and I have used it with both a beauty blender & a brush. I think next time I might spring for a more expensive pressed powder. If it your first foray into makeup or setting powders, I would actually still say this is a good buy to learn with.
Diana K.
I actually love the fact that this powder is intended for those with oily skin that would like to have a matte finish. I love the fact that it set my make up well. It did not give me a cakey look especially under the eyes. I have oily combination skin and my makeup did last all day keeping it fresh for a good nine hours. I actually did like the container because it controlled the amount of powder to use on my brush. The only reason why I did not give it five stars is the flashback. In photos you will look like a ghost. Otherwise I thought this was one of the best powders I have tried in a long time. #contest.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Not a big fan of Sephora collection items, but I felt like this was pretty cheap and sometimes I can't justify spending more on setting powder than other make up itself. The product sets your make up, but I felt like I've had better experiences setting my make up with other products. It's alright at most. It's very lightweight and blends very well. It reduce the amount of oil on my face. Most loose powder usually gets really messy to work with, but you can definitely ration the amount with the packaging of this one. Overall, not bad. #contest
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
I think for $16 this is a very good setting powder. The one major drawback I find is the packaging - there's absolutely no way to get the last bits of powder out because of the weird way it disposes it (you basically close the lid, turn it upside down, turn it right side up, open it, and a little blob of powder has been deposited). But besides that, the powder is very fine, colorless, and does a good job of keeping oils at bay all day. I pair it with a matte foundation for extra matte goodness. It also helps my powder bronzer and blush go on nicely with no muddiness from the foundation. I apply it with a fluffy brush in a stippling motion.
Alex A.
This powder is fine if you're on a budget and need something that will last as there is a lot of product. There are a few flaws with it though first of all it is sooooo hard to get out. You have to shake it so hard to get enough out just to bake. Also this powder has major flash back which I am not a huge fan of. When I do use it I feel it is drying and doesn't prevent creasing. I wouldn't really recommend this product I think there are ones that are just as affordable and do a better job.
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Alexandra B.
Glen Mills, PA
I am looking for a translucent setting power. Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?