BY SEPHORA

A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skintones. Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set m...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one t...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Saddy D.
I use this to set my liquid foundation and it does a great job of smoothing my and setting my make up! Holy grail! LOVE!! Also blurs imperfections!!
Kathy G.
One if the best powders I have used . It does the does fantastically, also when the weather is warm it do.e how works great! Best purchase made.
Mariia B.
Toronto, OR
Cheap, but very effective! It’s my very first setting powder and it does amazing job! Sets up make up perfectly, makes skin look amazing.
Joana S.
Porto
This product makes your make up last so long! Has no color so it doesn't affect your everyday make up and it's so easy to apply
Kayla G.
Edmonton
Love how this product applies so nicely and is so smooth and transparent the thing I love is that it ends with a floless look
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
This powder is beautiful! Great finish, super smooth, hides pores, all that good stuff, but it flashes back SO BAD
kaylee k.
surrey
Really nice sets all my makeup lasts through the whole day and really affordable super light weight recemmended
Valdirene R.
rondonopolis- MT
Amoooooooo sephora maravilhosa as makes dessa marca simplesmente amo amo amo muito minha preferida
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Alexandra B.
Glen Mills, PA
I am looking for a translucent setting power. Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?