BY SEPHORA

A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skintones. Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set m...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one t...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
bayleigh f.
HOLY FLASH BACK. Horrible flash back in pictures. If you’re not planning to have your picture snapped then it may be a good setting powder for you but I can’t get over how horrible the flash back is. Would not purchase again.
Kristen H.
St Catharines, ON
I was given this as a gift and I used it for the first time and it was wonderful. It smoothed out all my pores and gave a wonderful smoothing effect to my skin. I have a problem with my under eye looking dry and cracked sometimes with other powders but this didn’t do that. It did not cake up on me and lasted all day. I will continue to use it but based on first impressions I love it. Will update if anything goes wrong but so far I love it
Sadia F.
jeddah
LOVE this translucent setting powder! One of my favorites. I have a combination to oily skin type..and this powder really controlled the shine for a good 8 hours..I tend to get very oily around my nose and forehead area and this product is a real life saver.

Definitely recommend it ! 😊
Rafaelle G.
Boucherville, QC
This one was great but not as great at the Laura Mercier powder. Still its good to fix your makeup and concealer and it is easy to apply. I recommend this to everyone
Ryan A.
Kelowna
I love this setting powder because it really sets your makeup down and mattes it. One of the issues that is not over looking able it that it has major flash back so if you plan on taking pics I wouldn't recommend it.
Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
First of the packaging of this product is so terrible, I literally had to stuff my brush in the package to pick up a small amount of product. I also used it on my under eyes for baking and let me tell you. If I had no lines before I sure do now especially with this product on my face. Yes the net is smart but you need a huge Circle to make it work.
Kerri G.
Logy bay, NL
This product sets my face makeup nicely, but on my under eyes it settles into fine lines a bit more then some other powders I have tried. It's not as finely milled as some other powders, but if you're looking for something inexpensive that gets the job done, this will do it.
Makenna A.
County Of Grande Prairie No, AB
This product is so incredibly difficult to get out of the container, it’s just awkward. Super horrible flashback too, and it’s an awkward texture in my opinion, I can’t describe it. I only use this to set my eyeshadow primer now
Val G.
Belleville, ON
I like this setting powder, it smooths my skin and helps set my makeup. I do wish the lid was different as it is hard to get a decent amount of product out to bake with
Kat E.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I bought this at Sephora hoping it would be a cheaper but just as good alternative to my makeup forever powder. The product itself does what it claims to do it sets your makeup, but I found that makeup forevermore did a much better job. The one thing I hated about this product was the packaging, there is a really tiny area where the product get released when you close the lid. Usually I like stuff like this but just the way it was it was incredibly hard to get the product out. I would either have to close it and shake it a lot or close it halfway and tip it over, either way only a small amount would come out and I would have to do this multiple times. The packaging alone will make me not buy this product again.
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Alexandra B.
Glen Mills, PA
I am looking for a translucent setting power. Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?