BY SEPHORA

A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skintones. Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set m...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one t...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaytlin D.
This product works well and I do recommend it over the setting sprays. It is a bit too pricey for my likings
Kaheaokeale  L.
This has got to be 1 of the best products I have ever tried. priced very reasonable for a constant use.
Melanie M.
maysville ky
This is great I would recommend it to anyone sets my make up perfectly and doesn’t look patchy at all
Barbara F.
I would like to try this. it seems like a light setting powder. it would set with any makeup really
Nicole B.
Just as good as Mac finishing powder. My only issue is the packaging. It's very hard to get it out
Destiny P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great for people who are just starting to get into setting powder and baking... Highly recommend
Lyndsey R.
Not bad. Probably not the best out there either. Decent price point. Less is probably better
Jamecca D.
Love how soft and makes my skin look. Takes away the oils from my face. Not drying or dusty
ASHLEY R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I love this setting powder. My make up looks great all day. And it’s very affordable.
Vanessa P.
Arlington, TX
Want to get this and tey it to see if its really good like it should beeeeee
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Alexandra B.
Glen Mills, PA
I am looking for a translucent setting power. Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?