BY SEPHORA

A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skintones. Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set m...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one t...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
Thos product is really good!! Ot really really helps control the oil on your face. Sometimes when I don't wanna ise makeup I just use it alone to control the oil on my face and specially on my nose. It gives you that nice matte look. I had just ran out and I caught it on sale on the Sephora website for $7!!! Actually I bought 2. My husband has a big problem with oil on his face so I gifted him one of this translucent powders and he loves it cause ot keeps the oil pn his face under control
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
This poder does well for baking but can be drying. If you look in my picture, the bridge of my nose is very dry and textured but my under eye looks seamless. I don't get any white cast or anything strange with this so I just use it under my eyes only and enjoy using it. The case is nice if you flip it upside down and tap the top down so that the podwder falls out onto the mirror. Using it the way you're supposed to takes forever and you never get enough to bake with.
Pixie S.
West Babylon, NY
Eh. This item is okay. It gets the job done as far as setting your make up however u do have to make sure you brush it away well with a face powder or you will have a flashback. Also the packaging is NOT GOOD. Its a small hole that the powder comes out of and u have to close it and shake it over and over to complete full face (bake or just press into skin)
Esme D.
Buford, GA
I don’t really use translucent powder everyday but when I do use it I use it for special occasions or if I want to post a hot selfie and I want my makeup to look glam and in tact. It has a matte finish which I love because I don’t want to look sparkly. I’ve bought this product so many times because of how perfect it is. So I definitely recommend.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this powder. Its been awhile since I've used it but i know my makeup always stayed in though the day despite what brands i was using underneath. I do know that I wait to do my mascara until afterwords and I would recommend that to others as well.
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
I will never be purchasing this powder ever again. It was recommended to me by someone who worked at Sephora. I would wear it all the time. Recently, I realized the ridiculous flashback it had. I found this out at my own birthday party! I was so embarrassed
Becky R.
Portland, OR
Great value and great product. There’s just an off putting odor with this one that I can’t get past, or it would get the full five stars. Helps keep my makeup in place all day and minimal shine. Will probably buy again.
Christine W.
NOOOOO. This has horrible flashback!!! I used this to set my makeup for a wedding and when the pictures came back my under eye and certain parts of my face were lit up!!! I have NEVER touched this product again!!!
Amanda C.
I just starting using this setting powder and I love it! I didn’t use setting powder much before, but I do notice my makeup stays in place longer than it normally would! I would highly recommend this to others.
Maria D.
Randolph, MA
It is somewhat good, if you don’t have anything else to use you could use this. To me the flash bounced on it and left me looking like a ghost, mad pale and white. Not good to bake
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Alexandra B.
Glen Mills, PA
I am looking for a translucent setting power. Is this similar to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?