BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skin tones.

What it does:
Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances

What else you need to know:
This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. It is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use a kabuki brush and tap out the brush first before applying directly to the face.
-Apply lightly to T-zone area before and after foundation to control oil throughout the day.
-It's best to dab rather than swirl or swipe.

Chronoline: Helps to smooth the appearance of skin and maintains the skin’s elasticity.
-Soft Focus Pigments: Minimize the appearance of imperfections and help to create a flawless finish.
Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to he...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I wa...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It's currently on sale at Sephora. Grab it now before the price goes back up. For a Sephora brand setting powder it is definitely premium quality. It's a loose powder with an un-tinted color and a satiny finish. It works well for all skin tones as it's a very light and sheer powder. As long as you use the right brush you will get a very nice softened matte look. There is no shimmer or anything else but it blends very nicely and helps your look stay together longer. It also works well for re-touching if you get a little oily.
Sarah D.
This poder does well for baking but can be drying. If you look in my picture, the bridge of my nose is very dry and textured but my under eye looks seamless. I don't get any white cast or anything strange with this so I just use it under my eyes only and enjoy using it. The case is nice if you flip it upside down and tap the top down so that the podwder falls out onto the mirror. Using it the way you're supposed to takes forever and you never get enough to bake with.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Thos product is really good!! Ot really really helps control the oil on your face. Sometimes when I don't wanna ise makeup I just use it alone to control the oil on my face and specially on my nose. It gives you that nice matte look. I had just ran out and I caught it on sale on the Sephora website for $7!!! Actually I bought 2. My husband has a big problem with oil on his face so I gifted him one of this translucent powders and he loves it cause ot keeps the oil pn his face under control
Esme D.
Buford, GA
I don’t really use translucent powder everyday but when I do use it I use it for special occasions or if I want to post a hot selfie and I want my makeup to look glam and in tact. It has a matte finish which I love because I don’t want to look sparkly. I’ve bought this product so many times because of how perfect it is. So I definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
Sometimes I’m not sure if it’s making a difference... but I have oily and combination skin and it’s hard to control. I use it primarily under my eyes and on my tzone. The way its dispersed from the bottle and the smell are the reasons it’s getting 3 stars BUT THE QUALITY FOR THE PRICE IS THE BEST!
Randa Y.
When first using the product it can be a bit hard to get the powder out but once you are done with that, this is a good powder. It does make the foundation matte but not to where there is not moisture left. After all day of wearing it, it still keeps everything in place.
Addushkaliz C.
kissimmee,FL
I really like this product. Its very easy to apply, leaves my face feeling soft & it does tend to look a bit whiter which I don’t really love but it’s okay. It’s lasted me a couple of months and the price is fair. I only gave it 3 stars bc it does tend to fade away so it doesn’t set my make up for too long. I didn’t try re-applying just because it makes my face look white and I’m tanned 😅 if you’re a beginner like I am and are trying out different setting powders id say it’s a good idea to start off with this one or anything similar.
Amanda M.
Middle Vlg, NY
I have really liked this translucent powder. It goes on really well and I think it locks in my foundation and overall makeup really well. I use this as a part of my makeup routine and really like it especially for the price. I would recommend this to a friend.
Andrea L.
Pittsburgh
This gets the job done. I mostly use this to bake as it's pretty cheap so I don't mind using a lot of it.
It does have an unpleasant smell though. Once I'm out of it I'll probably look for another I expensive option that doesn't have a funky scent.
Rebecca C.
Love love love this product! It does not leave your face feeling suffocated or caked! Pro: it is inexpensive Con: it’s only available at Sephora, but you can buy online! I will definitely buy this again!
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Chantal S.
Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set my foundation.