BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A velvety smooth powder that creates a flawless complexion on all skin types and skin tones.

What it does:
Set and mattify your foundation with this translucent formula that glides on extra-smooth. The smart-dose compact delivers the perfect amount of powder for each application, ensuring a visibly even complexion. The non-drying, breathable formula leaves the skin soft, without being tight.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances

What else you need to know:
This powder is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested. It is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use a kabuki brush and tap out the brush first before applying directly to the face.
-Apply lightly to T-zone area before and after foundation to control oil throughout the day.
-It's best to dab rather than swirl or swipe.

Chronoline: Helps to smooth the appearance of skin and maintains the skin’s elasticity.
-Soft Focus Pigments: Minimize the appearance of imperfections and help to create a flawless finish.
Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to he...1 Answers
  • I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I wa...3 Answers
  • I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
Thos product is really good!! Ot really really helps control the oil on your face. Sometimes when I don't wanna ise makeup I just use it alone to control the oil on my face and specially on my nose. It gives you that nice matte look. I had just ran out and I caught it on sale on the Sephora website for $7!!! Actually I bought 2. My husband has a big problem with oil on his face so I gifted him one of this translucent powders and he loves it cause ot keeps the oil pn his face under control
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It's currently on sale at Sephora. Grab it now before the price goes back up. For a Sephora brand setting powder it is definitely premium quality. It's a loose powder with an un-tinted color and a satiny finish. It works well for all skin tones as it's a very light and sheer powder. As long as you use the right brush you will get a very nice softened matte look. There is no shimmer or anything else but it blends very nicely and helps your look stay together longer. It also works well for re-touching if you get a little oily.
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
This poder does well for baking but can be drying. If you look in my picture, the bridge of my nose is very dry and textured but my under eye looks seamless. I don't get any white cast or anything strange with this so I just use it under my eyes only and enjoy using it. The case is nice if you flip it upside down and tap the top down so that the podwder falls out onto the mirror. Using it the way you're supposed to takes forever and you never get enough to bake with.
Pixie S.
West Babylon, NY
Eh. This item is okay. It gets the job done as far as setting your make up however u do have to make sure you brush it away well with a face powder or you will have a flashback. Also the packaging is NOT GOOD. Its a small hole that the powder comes out of and u have to close it and shake it over and over to complete full face (bake or just press into skin)
Esme D.
Buford, GA
I don’t really use translucent powder everyday but when I do use it I use it for special occasions or if I want to post a hot selfie and I want my makeup to look glam and in tact. It has a matte finish which I love because I don’t want to look sparkly. I’ve bought this product so many times because of how perfect it is. So I definitely recommend.
Addushkaliz C.
kissimmee,FL
I really like this product. Its very easy to apply, leaves my face feeling soft & it does tend to look a bit whiter which I don’t really love but it’s okay. It’s lasted me a couple of months and the price is fair. I only gave it 3 stars bc it does tend to fade away so it doesn’t set my make up for too long. I didn’t try re-applying just because it makes my face look white and I’m tanned 😅 if you’re a beginner like I am and are trying out different setting powders id say it’s a good idea to start off with this one or anything similar.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this powder. Its been awhile since I've used it but i know my makeup always stayed in though the day despite what brands i was using underneath. I do know that I wait to do my mascara until afterwords and I would recommend that to others as well.
Christine W.
NOOOOO. This has horrible flashback!!! I used this to set my makeup for a wedding and when the pictures came back my under eye and certain parts of my face were lit up!!! I have NEVER touched this product again!!! Only 1 picture came back nice for the bride from her photographer and that was because the FLASH was off!!! 😣
Amanda C.
I just starting using this setting powder and I love it! I didn’t use setting powder much before, but I do notice my makeup stays in place longer than it normally would! I would highly recommend this to others.
Maria D.
Randolph, MA
It is somewhat good, if you don’t have anything else to use you could use this. To me the flash bounced on it and left me looking like a ghost, mad pale and white. Not good to bake
Olivia D.
Altoona, PA
What does this help with when using makeup?
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
I've been trying to look for a good setting powder . I want one that will help control my oiliness and I'm wondering if this one will help do it's job , or are there any suggestions??
Sheila
San Jose, CA
Is this a good powder for baking ?
Itzel G.
Norwalk, Ca
I want to buy a setting powder but I'm not sure which one is the best.I like the Sephora brand in most of there makeup but is there setting power worth it ?
Chantal S.
Is this product worth it? Looking for a good powder to help set my foundation.