BY SEPHORA #98 in Concealer

A collection of tinted concealers to hide imperfections, brighten dark circles, and smooth the appearance of fine lines. Boost radiance, brighten the complexion, moisturize, and even out wrinkles in a single step. Light-reflecting pigments erase dark circles and signs of fatigue while hiding imperfections. Hyaluronic acid keeps skin hydrated and nourished. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The tapered brush applicator allows for precise application. Tested under dermatological control.Research results:- In a consumer test, 86% of women reported that Smoothing and Brightening Concealer masked their dark circles and made them less visible in a 10-day satisfaction test with 59 women. - 22% moisture was reported in an instrumental measurement with 12 women, three hours after application. see more...

• So I recently purchased this concealer from my local Sephora and ...2 Answers
  • Ele serve como um iluminador?1 Answers
  • Does it help cover up bags 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC
Este es un corrector que cubre muy bien las ojeras me gusta porque se difumina bien con una esponja humeda no deja plastas como otros que regularmente si dejan este aparte de ser de alta gama su precio es accesible y hay la pigmentación ni se diga Super

This is a concealer that covers very well dark circles I like because it diffuses well with a wet sponge does not leave plasters like others that regularly if they leave this apart from being high range its price is accessible and there is no pigmentation or say Super
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't use any kind of face makeup (powder, foundation, etc) because it looks very unnatural on my skin. I get an occasional pimple or red mark and I've never found anything as good as this product. I love that it is in a retractable tube. All I do is give it a click, dab on the spot that needs correcting, and then dab with my finger to blend. I keep it in my car for quick easy access. It covers really well too!! I had a pimple in this picture but you can't tell because of the concealer.
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday for my make up routine. I bought the lightest pink shade specifically for brightening dark circles and dull areas of the face. At first I was so frustrating trying to use this until I realized you have to twist (the area that shows the concealer) until you hear a few clicks. But once I figured it out - I really liked it. It's on the thicker side so it provides medium coverage and is buildable. It doesn't cake either really!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I got my makeup done at Sephora, this concealer was used on my face. I bought it then and have used it ever since, I have darker circles under my eyes that can sometimes be stubborn to cover however this concealer lightens and brightens under my eyes to reduce the darkness and help make me look less tired. It blends really well with powder foundation, I use this daily and would recommend to everyone for dark circles or blemishes.
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is decent. It's not my favorite for my skin type. It didn't really cover my dark circles well at all. It does a decent job of covering blemishes, but just doesn't have to coverage I was looking for. I tried building it using a concealer brush, and tried with a beauty blender and it just wasn't very buildable and didn't offer quite the coverage I was looking for.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Ozone Park, NY
I get occasional acne, have light acne scars and have heavy under eye bags. This product has concealed ALL of that the best any other product has. It lasts roughly 3 months if you are using daily. I cannot encourage this product enough! Use w/ the Sephora foundation and you skin will look flawless!
Surena A.
Surena A.
Gainesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price really cannot be beat for how well these work. They are so brightening and lifting. They make my under eyes so smooth. This works as well as the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer for me. I love this and would recommend this to someone who needs medium coverage under the eyes.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is easy to apply and use. it is great for covering dark circles under my eyes. It is more affordable than some other concealers and and is long lasting. It is easy to blend and feels light on my skin. I would buy this product again and recommend this product to others.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer was okay but not great in my opinion. Good price and nice color, but I didn't feel there was much color range to choose from and I needed something pretty white. I also wasn't a fan of the consistency of the product. Overall, I think I'll stick to my nyx concealer
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Marion, KY
This is my first time trying this product I like how easy it is to apply and blend to my face. It brightens up my eye and that is what I was needing it for. It also works great for blemishes. I would recommend this to everyone! I will be continuing to use it!
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Does this concealer feel thick when applied?
Chloee S.
Chloee S.
Harlingen, TX
Is it worth the money? Do you recommend it over other concealers that are cheaper?
Katie L.
Katie L.
Trenton, Nj
So I recently purchased this concealer from my local Sephora and I'm not loving it, does anyone have a positive response to this product? Right now it takes way to many turns to get any product so when I try to use it, it's just too much work to get anything out to even see if I like it. Am I doing it wrong? Is this really an amazing product and I got a dud? What's the deal?
Paige K.
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this concealer crease at all?? is it worth the money?
shayane s.
shayane s.
itaquera
Ele serve como um iluminador?