SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Monoi uploaded by Brittney R.

BY SEPHORA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Monoi
  • "Amazing product!!! One of my favorites to use, especially in winter months. Bye bye dry skin...hello smooth skin city!" in 10 reviews
Nikki L.
It had a pretty nice scent. I thought the product was going to be bigger. It did exfoliate my skin. The scent didn't linger after the shower.  It was effective, it's affordable, and is a nice addition to a shower routine. I might repurchase but will probably try something else.
Nina M.
Northridge, CA
This product smells amazing and it leaves your body moisturized! I think it is definitely worth it and it is one of the best body washes I have used. I use this everyday and would not go back to drugstore body washes. I would buy it again and recommend to others.
Sephora, tengo una relación de amor-odio con esta marca porque sencillamente la amo pero mi bolsillo no tanto; los productos de esta compañía son completamente recomendables, después de que puedas pagar su precio, compralo, no te defraudará.
Nikoline H.
Livermore, CA
This body scrub has a lovely floral scent that reminds me of Hawaii.

A handful of this scrub has a lovely gel-like texture and enough grains to make it feel like it's really doing something. But I don't like the saffron color. I don't mind color in my bath products, but when I rub them on and they look really pigmented and then turn the water in my shower a bright yellow-orange, I can't help but feel like I'm not really getting clean.
Hannah K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I adore this body scrub. I use it sparingly because it is a little bit pricey, but when I use it, I feel like my skin is so silky soft. It doesn't leave a gritty mess in my shower like certain body scrubs do, and the smell is honestly to die for. I would buy this a lot more regularly if it was just a little less expensive.
Shaylin O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I really love Sephardic products. And this is a particularly good one! I like to really give my skin a good scrubbing once a week to get rid of excess skin and dirt in my pores.i love the smell and feel of this body scrub. It keeps my skin feeling and looking good for days. I would definitely recommend it!
Ellie B.
I have been looking for a body scrub that is affordable and still works efficiently. I love that this body scrub smells nice and works nice as well. Although it was a little more pricey than something from a department store, it was definitely worth it! I am unsure if I would buy it again but I know it will last me a while!
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love scrubs that leave your skin feeling soft as a baby's bottom; though this one left my skin feeling somewhat softer, it wasn't to the same extent that I have had scrubs perform before, and for the cost, I was expecting to be amazed. Might buy it again, but will continue to look for better scrubs in the future.
Chrissy H.
Sephora has always been good to me. From the woman's products to the mens. I've never had a negative experience. Their scrub keeps my body smooth without leaving it too dried out. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to switch to a better scrub!
Evelyn D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is one of the best body scrubs that I have used and since it has Monoi oil,
it leaves your skin feeling heavenly. Your skin improves over time and all of its
imperctions get smoothed out and blemishes start to disappear. I would completely buy it again.