BY SEPHORA #57 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

• Does this work? Does this help with dry skin? How effective doe s...1 Answers
  • What other scents does this come in?1 Answers
Quëëñ Q.
Richmond, VA
Sephora by far has the best body scrub in the world lol. The smell of the mango leaves a long lasting smell to your body. You can also fell the body scrub ball cleaning out your skin. Which it also have a beautiful glow to your skin. So u smell and look fresh.
Dez E.
Perfect scent . You start off with rubbing this all over your legs and follow it with shaving cream . You will have the softest legs ever ! It's amazing gets rid of all the dead skin on your legs and it smells fabulous !
Lindsay M.
Hebron, ND
I'm a big fan of just about anything Sephora makes and this stuff is super yummy. I love using it and it makes my skin feel so soft. The smell is delicious as well! I will for surely be purchasing again! Body scrubs are my favorite way to exfoliate.
Kayla G.
Mackinaw City
This product is so wonderful. The scrub actually smells like pure mango, unlike other brands. The scrub is not too tough on the body either. It is definitely affordable for any type of family and I would absolutely recommend this beautiful body scrub.
Miranda N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product satisfied, but did not wow me. It was fairly gentle, and as a scrub that's very important. The smell left my face mango fresh, even after I applied my makeup!! I have bought it twice, I don't think I'd buy it again as a first option.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body scrub. It exfoliates my skin so cleanly and leaves the surface feeling soft and smooth. The smell is also amazing and sometimes after I use it I forgo using any perfume. I love using this product weekly.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the scrub it works great and smells absolutely amazing the mangoes are the best I bought it from Sephora and I love it it's a little pricey but just about everything from Sephora it's pretty expensive but I do love it and the small list all day
Stephanie L.
Springfield, MA
I received this product as a gift, and have been purchasing it ever since. The scent is amazing and long-lasting. The scrub exfoliates so well, yet it doesn't seem to be too rough on the skin. I have recommended this product to friends.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body scrub! It leaves your skin feeling so soft and fresh. It doesn't irritate my normally sensitive skin! The mango scent is so tropical and refreshing (I also really love the Lagoon scent).
Kaybre T.
Idaho Falls, ID
First of all I love the sent and it's not like those cheep ones where the sent is good and the product itself lacks in everything it's supposed to do. This actually works and smells great and it's s decent price!i think it's great.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
What other scents does this come in?
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Does this help with dry skin? How effective doe s it work ?