BY SEPHORA #57 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

• Does this work? Does this help with dry skin? How effective doe s...1 Answers
  • What other scents does this come in?1 Answers
Hannah h.
This body scrub is the absolute best! My skin feels so fresh after using this!
Miranda V.
Los Angeles, CA
love this body wash smells great. And just can't tell you how great it feels!!!
This product is something that i woudnt be able to live with out it. The best
Leslie R.
Sweet smelling and leaves skin feeling great!
Only have to use a few. Drops !
Susy G.
😍😍😍🙃🙃❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️words do not explain this just buy it try it love it but more
Suellen D.
Embalagem ótima, com aplicar pump, que evita muita sujeira na hora do uso. A base é bem líquida, não é daquelas grossas difíceis de espalhar, a aplicação é bem fácil. Eu tenho muitas manchas no rosto e achei que ela cobriu bem, deixando a pele com uma aparência mais natural do que as bases que estou acostumada a usar. Ela não transfere e tem acabamento semi opaco. A duração não é das melhores: num dia quente, em uma hora já começou a sair. A linha só peca por não ter mais tons. Por exemplo, comprei a cor 10 Clair Light, que é a segunda mais clara, e ficou um pouco escura no meu rosto. A 05 Porcelain, primeira mais clara, tem fundo rosado, segundo o vendedor da loja, então pra mim não serviria. Ou seja, essa linha não tem a cor exata pra minha pele. Vem 35ml de produto por embalagem.
Val P.
Assisi, Italy
LOVE THIS ONE! Every time I use it my body feels so smooth.
I am in love with this body scrub and can’t wait to buy more variants. Sephora Mango Smoothing Body Scrub is perfect for summers, its mango scent doesn’t smell artificial and lingers on for a long time. Also scrub effectively removes dead flaky skin and skin feels smoothr & softer than before. Gel based formula is easy to wash off as well. Sephora brand products are paraben free.
Pamela C.
The first thing I noticed about the product is how sweet it smells. It has a sort of delicious sweet smell. When I applied the product it felt a bit scratchy but didn't irritate my skin. Overall it did remove some of my dead skin cells but I would use the product again. And I would recommend it to others.
Tracy D.
I love Sephora body scrubs! They are an amazing value foe their quality. They smell heavenly and this one in Mango is deliciously scented. They scrub away the dry, dead skin without leaving your skin feeling tight or stripped of moisture. I would recommend this product to achieve soft glowing skin.
Afsheen K.
Brampton. Ontario
This was a very good smelling body scrub which was gifted to me by my best Friend. She knows that I kiveexitic smelling body scrubs and I am always trying new fresh smells. This was a very fresh smelling which left me feeling refreshed after shower. I was able to smell the mango smell hours after my shower. I bought two more tubes after and then I got bored and tried another smell
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
What other scents does this come in?
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Does this help with dry skin? How effective doe s it work ?