BY SEPHORA #57 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

• Does this work? Does this help with dry skin? How effective doe s...1 Answers
  • What other scents does this come in?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Mango 4.73 oz
  • "I absolutely love the Sephora brand Smoothing Body Scrub! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. The mango smell is just divine! I like to use this scrub right before shaving because it allows for a closer shave. If you have more sensitive skin I wouldn't suggest using this product on your face. " in 14 reviews
Susana C.
Tipton, CA
When i went to my cousins i borrowed her shower and ohh i loved this product, i had to ask her right away where she bought it and for how much,because after rinsing/washing it off, it left my skin feeling so fresh and free, i was amazed that even a body scrub can do that.
hsolg d e.
virginia
I use 3 times a week I love this product exfoliates the skin very well moisturizes leaving a sweet scent definitely recommend this product to my friends and family, every woman should have it in your bathroom
Meagan K.
Portland, OR
My family knows I love mango and I love any kind of body scrub I can get my hands on! I received this as a gift and it's now a go-to - especially in the summer! It works really well for my arms and elbows which get a bit dry, and legs prior to shaving. So yummy!
Jasmine N.
Oakland Gdns, NY
This body scrub is one of my favorites
First off: because it's in a tube and you don't have to put your hand in a jar to get some
Second: because it exfoliates so well opens up the pores all over my body and just cleans everything
Third: the smell is so therapeutic definitely when in a nice hot shower
Anya B.
First off this stuff smells amazing. Not only is it a good scrub, it makes you feel so refreshed after use. It is a really good exfoliating body scrub. I recommend it to anyone who loves a good scented product that leaves their skin feeling smooth.
Ahsila M.
This is a great body scrub , I love the way it smells it does a great job exfoliating I use this product about once to twice a week it lasts a long time between scrubs I definitely recommend this to anyone needing to exfoliate it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and refreshed
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
This body scrub leaves my skin looking and feeling flawless, its so gentle to it . I start feeling the micro blades work right away. Its affordable and it last long as well. I recommend this product to everyone I would indeed buy it again !
Sara C.
Nebraska City , NE
I absolutely love the the smell of mango and ever since I was little I have had really bad bumps on my arms and I tried everything I could to get rid of them and the coconut oil would never worked but then when I tried Sephoras mango scrub, my arms cleared up within two weeks.
Sara T.
Frisco, TX
The smell of this body scrub is mazing. It leaves our skin so soft. Great exfoliant for the shower. I use it on my legs before I shave and it leaves a wonderful smell for all day. Just a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product to teens girls and woman.
Alejandra T.
so right off the bat you're getting your money's worth! The lotion itself has a light floral scent that I think would appeal to most women. I'm not a flowery kind of girl & even I liked the scent. its a nice, thick, creamy lotion that isn't greasy and absorbs quickly. It left my skin feeling hydrated all day.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
What other scents does this come in?
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Does this help with dry skin? How effective doe s it work ?