BY SEPHORA #61 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

• Does this work? Does this help with dry skin? How effective doe s...1 Answers
  • What other scents does this come in?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Mango 4.73 oz
  • "I absolutely love the Sephora brand Smoothing Body Scrub! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. The mango smell is just divine! I like to use this scrub right before shaving because it allows for a closer shave. If you have more sensitive skin I wouldn't suggest using this product on your face. " in 14 reviews
Nena G.
Houston
This scrub is so light and great. I love to use it on my legs mostly. I recommended it to my girl friends. It's a great product to have and the smell is a plus.
Lizette B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This scrub smells super good, but I found it too rough for my legs. It irritated the skin and made me feel super itchy. Don't buy if you have sensitive skin!
YOHANNA B.
Bronx, NY
I use this body scrub at least once or twice a week to remove the dead skin and the excessive buildup of product I put everyday has kept my skin soooooo soft.
Brittney D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The smell was awesome, right away! It did everything I needed it to do. I have dry skin on my arms and legs sometimes, and this worked great for my problem.
Cindy O.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Great exfoliant, skin feels soft after using and added bonus it smells amazing. This is your scrub if you want a nice smelling way to exfoliate your skin.
Ashley G.
Stafford, VA
This product smells soooo good! Its a gentle exfoliant, but it leaves your skin feeling silky, smooth, fresh, all while leaving a pleasant tropical scent!
Katlyn S.
Love this body scrub! Removes your dead skin and leaves your body feeling touchably smooth. The mango scent makes you feel like your going to the tropics!
Junia F.
Cleveland, OH
Sooo good. The smell of this scrub is amazing. So tropical, so rich, super thick! It scrubbed so well yet did not leave my skin feeling dry or cracked. .
Maddie P.
Culpeper, VA
This body scrub smells AMAZING. It works super well too. It leaves your skin nice and exfoliated. It may not be a lot but it is totally worth the price.
Melanie S.
Lockport, NY
I absolutely LOVE THIS!! It smells amazing, and makes my skin feel so soft !! I bought some for my Aunt for her birthday, and now she loves it as well!!
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
What other scents does this come in?
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Does this help with dry skin? How effective doe s it work ?