BY SEPHORA #67 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

• Does this work? Does this help with dry skin? How effecti...1 Answers
  • What other scents does this come in?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Mango
  • "I absolutely love the Sephora brand Smoothing Body Scrub! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. The mango smell is just divine! I like to use this scrub right before shaving because it allows for a closer shave. If you have more sensitive skin I wouldn't suggest using this product on your face. " in 14 reviews
Janina R.
Bartlett
I really like Sephora's body scrubs line– the quality, texture, consistency and scents are A-1. The Smoothing Body Scrub Mango in the Sephora collection is heavenly. It exfoliates awesomely and makes my skin touchable soft and smell nice. I use it all over my body even on the bottoms of my feet; and I use it like twice a week or whenever I feel I need it more often. Its a little smaller sized product than the canisters but so worth it. I also really love the Sephora Smoothing body scrub in coconut and lemon. My ultimate fav is the sugar scrub canisters though! 😆
Reanna B.
I love the smell of this product! It really does smell just like mangoes! The product is very easy to use in it's squeeze bottle application. I use it while I'm showering. The exfoliants are non abrasive for my sensitive skin and it provides as a good scrub. I feel that my skin is cleaner and more vibrant after I use the product. I would definitely recommend this product!
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scrub is a bit harsh for my skin (but I knew it might be going into it) but I love the scent! It is not too strong yet strong enough that it lingers a bit after the shower.  I will say though, if I was buying a department style brand like this, I prefer the Ulta body scrubs over these.
Amanda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg I love this scrub. It leaves my skin so so soft and smells great. Lately I have been found to but more and it haven't been in stock. I can't wait to find it I'm out. Trust me if your haven't tried it you really should you will love it.
Teresa W.
Port Charlotte, FL
I buy tons of products from Sephora from body scrubs to the best makeup. i love this store. This body scrub is awesome. You can feel the difference of before and after , Exfoliate and smooth on some of the matching body oil after.
Lisa T.
San Diego, CA
This product smells amazing. This product helped nourish my body and made the dull skin color look radiant. After my shower, I was soft and I smelled wonderful. This was a great body scrub purchase!
Obehioye I.
Linden, NJ
This body scrub is my absolute fave. The smell is so pleasant and relaxing. Whenever I'm having a bad day I just use this scrub and I am immediately feeling better. I've recommended this to all of my friends and they love it as well
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Loved this a lot! It's scrubs away dirt on your body they you may have missed with a normal sponge. The mango Scent smells so good and isn't too strong.
The only con I had about this is that it like the bottle I got had a lot of room and air in it and I felt like I didn't get a whole lot of product. I got this for free so I don't know what the retail price is, but it's a good scrub!
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
Susana C.
Tipton, CA
When i went to my cousins i borrowed her shower and ohh i loved this product, i had to ask her right away where she bought it and for how much,because after rinsing/washing it off, it left my skin feeling so fresh and free, i was amazed that even a body scrub can do that.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
What other scents does this come in?
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? Does this help with dry skin? How effective doe s it work ?