SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut uploaded by Elizabeth B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SEPHORA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut
  • "I would love to try this only because i have never used a body scrub because i wasnt sure what should i get" in 2 reviews
  • "very nice exfoliate and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice, would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin." in 1 review
  • "It defiantly took away dead skin while leaving my skin smooth." in 1 review
  • "The product smells amazing and works too!" in 1 review
Paula S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Very nice smell. Leaves your skin soft. Naughty almost, lol.... I just wish I could find the other scents in a store near me. I never knew they had so much product!! I'm excited to locate them!
Emily A.
Great Falls, MT
This stuff is worth every penny. The smell is so natural, it this stuff just revitalizes my body. I leave the shower feeling tingly and alive! And the added glow after usage, is pretty great too.
Sophie M.
Tyler, TX
Such a tropical love. This is such a refreshing product. It exfoliates all the crust and dust and leaves you with a life full flawless fresh skin. Leaves you and your skin healthy and fresh.
Mariah K.
It was great. It felt like a massage when I used it and took away the dead skin quickly. The after effects were instant, I immediately noticed a change. I would definitely repurchase.
Candace W.
This was a really fine exfoliator. And the coconut scent reminds me of the fake coconut car freshener smell. I wasn't a fan, plus my bottle was barely full and I went through it so fast.
Kaylie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Really nice product to remove dry skin and leave skin feeling renewed and fresh! It takes away all of the dead skin without feeling too harsh on the skin. Plus the scent is amazing!
Jessica M.
Gilroy, CA
I absolutely adore th body scrub leaves the skin feeling soft, clean and moisturizer for sure✨ The light scent is always refreshing of course. I would recommend this to anyone. 😊
Carlie s.
This body scrub really makes me feel like I'm in tropical paradise, i buy it when I'm really in need of feeling like getting away, this body scrub with a hot shower is heavenly!
Jackie R.
Eagle, CO
I've only used this once when borrowed from a friend, but with that one try I absolutely loved it & I wanted to buy it.. It was an amazing product & coconut is so good for you.
Sabrina M.
Hyattsville, MD
This product is truly one of my favorite body scrubs.. It honestly removes all the dead skin from my body without over drying my skin..it's also very gentle on sensitive skin..
Tani S.
Has any one tried the Bob Marley scrub?
Klara G.
Bonn
Does it leave your skin smooth ? Is it something worth buying?
Shajuan B.
Where can I get a good body scrub from
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este exfoliante funciona bien para el cuerpo y para la cara. Porque mi cutis es sensible y no se si será muy fuerte o lo podré usar?