SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut uploaded by Elizabeth B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SEPHORA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut
  • "I would love to try this only because i have never used a body scrub because i wasnt sure what should i get" in 2 reviews
  • "very nice exfoliate and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice, would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin." in 1 review
  • "It defiantly took away dead skin while leaving my skin smooth." in 1 review
  • "The product smells amazing and works too!" in 1 review
Daniela G.
Flushing, NY
Oh my god I'm so I love with this body scrub. It has a wonderful coconut sent, I've been using it for the past year and I love it. It's exfoliated my skin well and made it a lot softer also has gotten rid of a lot of dark sports I highly recommend this
Madalyn F.
This product was quite fragrant, which is something that I did not like. However, it got the job done and left my skin feeling smooth and soft. I will most likely not repurchase this item because I think there are better options that are a better value.
Crystal F.
Merrillville, IN
This sephora body scrub us great! It totally exfoliates the body very well and keeps it smooth, it has a great coconut scent to it that's not to harsh. I use it around 3 times a week and my skin has felt amazing ever since. I highly recommend this product.
jennifer C.
Los Angeles, CA
Its always cleaning out the dirt from the day the smell is awesome and its not to pricey. great value for your buck. its feels rough to the touch at first but i feel like it works if it does that. last for a long time and i would buy it again forsake..
Angela G.
I love this product!!! I really love all of Sephora's products. I'm also obsessed with anything that smells like coconut. This makes your skin feel so soft, and silky. I use it every time I shower, and would highly recommend this for purchasing.
Sonia M.
Boston, MA
If you love coconut scents, you will love this. It smells divine and it is a great value for the amount that you get. It is long lasting and the scent lingers throughout the day and I would definitely repurchase. I recommend to try every scent!!!
Alejandro P.
Hialeah, FL
This scrub by Sephora does what it needs to. It smooths my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed. The only thing is I feel like for the price I can get more from other competitors that do the same or more. The scrub overall I would buy again.
Rachel S.
Mooresville, NC
It does its job and it smells like a tropical island. Not much more you can ask! I use this around my ankles because they get really dry. They're always very smooth after! I've never tried to exfoliate my feet with it but I'm sure it'd help.
Tatja B.
Fort Mill, SC
I got this scrub because my friend had it in her bathroom. I love coconut anything so I was already obsessed! This scrub is great I exfoliate with it twice a week and it gently buffs my skin really well leaving it super soft and supple.
Jessica O.
Kingston, NY
It smells heavenly of sweet coconut flavor which lingers on for decent number of hours post shower. I wish the smell was more prominent and lingered the entire day. Overall it seems quite user friendly and travel friendly packaging wise.
Tani S.
Has any one tried the Bob Marley scrub?
Klara G.
Bonn
Does it leave your skin smooth ? Is it something worth buying?
Shajuan B.
Where can I get a good body scrub from
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este exfoliante funciona bien para el cuerpo y para la cara. Porque mi cutis es sensible y no se si será muy fuerte o lo podré usar?