SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SEPHORA #57 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz
  • "I would love to try this only because i have never used a body scrub because i wasnt sure what should i get" in 2 reviews
  • "It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin." in 1 review
  • "very nice exfoliate and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice, would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "The product smells amazing and works too!" in 1 review
  • "It defiantly took away dead skin while leaving my skin smooth." in 1 review
Marissa L.
Temecula, CA
I love this gentle scrub. It exfoliates just enough to leave my skin silky smooth without leaving my skin raw. And the smell! Feels like I'm on a tropical island.
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA
I wasn't expecting much from it honestly but it turned out to be the greatest thing ever. I love the coconut sent it leaves because its not overwhelming and it leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the way it makes my skin frel so soft and it smells out of this world i love saphora i sjop there quite regularly i would definitely recommend you try there products
Delphia S.
Charlotte, NC
The feeling of clean, smooth skin after a shower is what Sephora Collection Smoothing Body Scrub does for me. Also, originating from the Caribbean, the smell of coconut is something I love!! Great product!
Karizma G.
Long Beach, CA
This would get 5 stars but sometimes the consistency can get a little sticky. Not too much that it'd be a problem but sometimes it takes a bit to scrub off. Though, it smells amazing!
Mallory P.
Whiteland, IN
This body scrub is amazing! It made my skin so smooth and clean. It's not too pricey and has a wonderful coconut scent to it and is long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone that wants softer skin.
Amy D.
Miramar Beach, FL
I've only used this product a couple of times but the afterward effects leave your skin feeling smooth & silky. It's like a whole layer of old skin is removed. It's so great!
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
This product smells great and leaves a very silky feeling afterwards. The only thing I would change is a longer lasting smell. I purchased online and Sephora shipping is always fast and I love it!
Paula S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Very nice smell. Leaves your skin soft. Naughty almost, lol.... I just wish I could find the other scents in a store near me. I never knew they had so much product!! I'm excited to locate them!
Emily A.
Great Falls, MT
This stuff is worth every penny. The smell is so natural, it this stuff just revitalizes my body. I leave the shower feeling tingly and alive! And the added glow after usage, is pretty great too.
Tani S.
Wilmington
Has any one tried the Bob Marley scrub?
Klara G.
Bonn
Does it leave your skin smooth ? Is it something worth buying?
Shajuan B.
Where can I get a good body scrub from
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este exfoliante funciona bien para el cuerpo y para la cara. Porque mi cutis es sensible y no se si será muy fuerte o lo podré usar?