SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SEPHORA #57 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz
  • "I would love to try this only because i have never used a body scrub because i wasnt sure what should i get" in 2 reviews
  • "It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin." in 1 review
  • "very nice exfoliate and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice, would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "The product smells amazing and works too!" in 1 review
  • "It defiantly took away dead skin while leaving my skin smooth." in 1 review
Melonie T.
I absolutely love this smell. I love the beach smell and especially when I go on vacation. I would recommend this to my friends. Although products from Sephora are pricey I love when I get gift cards.
Christina M.
Independence, MO
Love the smell. This does a great job of exfoliation that I do before applying my self tanner's. It is a good value especially when compared to some other brands. I use it once a week before applying my self tanner. I do recommend it.
Isabella R.
Union, NJ
This body scrub is a really great buy! Not only did it leave my skin silky smooth but it left such a fresh and clean fragrance to my body! Definitely recommend this scrub!
Jennifer S.
Houston
Not my favorite but it does the job, recommended for people on a budget the smell of coconut is not as strong either although I've heard some people have said otherwise.
Tracy G.
Phelan, CA
This product is amazing. The smell isn't too strong and its gentle to use. Usually I turn red after using products such as these and I didn't with this one. It's great to travel with and would definitely buy this product again.
Taylor L.
Ocala, FL
This product has an amazing smell and leaves your hands and body as soft as can be . It's very gentle on your skin which is very important . It is worth the price and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends .
AdelaOmar M.
Fremont, CA
When you have very rough and dry skin this is the number 2 product you should have in your shower has oil that perfect skin to feel so soft that oils isn't necessary.
Josie J.
Laredo, TX
I love this product it is easy to carry in my purse for traveling. It has a cool scensation at first and it scrubs away all the dirt and leaves a great smooth skin.
Christian Z.
Plains, MT
This a great product. It makes my skin feel so soft and my skin glows after I use this scrub. I love coconut so the smell is amazing. It's a bit on the higher end of my price range, but it was worth the splurge.
Marissa L.
Temecula, CA
I love this gentle scrub. It exfoliates just enough to leave my skin silky smooth without leaving my skin raw. And the smell! Feels like I'm on a tropical island.
Tani S.
Wilmington
Has any one tried the Bob Marley scrub?
Klara G.
Bonn
Does it leave your skin smooth ? Is it something worth buying?
Shajuan B.
Where can I get a good body scrub from
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este exfoliante funciona bien para el cuerpo y para la cara. Porque mi cutis es sensible y no se si será muy fuerte o lo podré usar?