SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SEPHORA #57 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz
  • "I would love to try this only because i have never used a body scrub because i wasnt sure what should i get" in 2 reviews
  • "It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin." in 1 review
  • "very nice exfoliate and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice, would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "The product smells amazing and works too!" in 1 review
  • "It defiantly took away dead skin while leaving my skin smooth." in 1 review
Kristy C.
Marietta, GA
Someone got me Sephora's Smoothing Body Scrub in Coconut as a gift. I adore it with all of my heart. It is actually gone, and in writing this review, I realize that it is time to re-stock. It is Yummy.
FRYDA G.
San Diego, CA
I tried this body scrub recently and I did like it. I bought it at sephora´s page, and it catched my eye because I love coconut smell and smoothness. I use it once a week and it is very gentle to the skin. I do not know if i would uy it again, i am loyal to my coffee scrub!
Karessa A.
Harrah, OK
Exfoliates skin cleans out all my pores gives my skin a better refreshed look didn't dry out my skin left it feeling soft and smooth and looked like i just left a spa. I use it weekly because how amazing my skin feels after. I trey and keep this product on hand!
Jennifer F.
Clementon, NJ
First and foremost i love all things sephora. When you use this scrub it is very nice and relaxing. Rinsing off with warm water and you feel like you have brand new skin. Also a great scent!
C D.
I received this as a gift. I love this smell of coconut. This scrub smells ok. It smells little like fake coconut. The actual scrub is good. I use it three times a week. I don't know the price as it was a gift. Some may like the smell but I would not purchase it.
Sattney W.
Anderson , SC
I have loved every Sephora product that I have used so far! Coconut is one of my favorite scents and this product smells wonderful! I mainly used this on my hands and feet and it got rid of most of the dead skin and left me smelling wonderful.
Annie H.
Erie
This body scrub smells like an amazing summer vacation. It is mildly abrasive, so just enough to exfoliate but it doesn't hurt at all. I prefer scrubs like this over the creamy body washes.
Daniela G.
Flushing, NY
Oh my god I'm so I love with this body scrub. It has a wonderful coconut sent, I've been using it for the past year and I love it. It's exfoliated my skin well and made it a lot softer also has gotten rid of a lot of dark sports I highly recommend this
Tia B.
Apache Junction, AZ
To start with, this smells amazing! It's texture is very creamy and moisturizing and the scrubbing crystals are not harsh but definitely do exfoliate. I recommend this to anyone that likes that "fake" coconut scent and want a scrub that's also exfoliating.
jennifer C.
Los Angeles, CA
Its always cleaning out the dirt from the day the smell is awesome and its not to pricey. great value for your buck. its feels rough to the touch at first but i feel like it works if it does that. last for a long time and i would buy it again forsake..
Tani S.
Wilmington
Has any one tried the Bob Marley scrub?
Klara G.
Bonn
Does it leave your skin smooth ? Is it something worth buying?
Shajuan B.
Where can I get a good body scrub from
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este exfoliante funciona bien para el cuerpo y para la cara. Porque mi cutis es sensible y no se si será muy fuerte o lo podré usar?