SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SEPHORA #57 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz
  • "I would love to try this only because i have never used a body scrub because i wasnt sure what should i get" in 2 reviews
  • "It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin." in 1 review
  • "very nice exfoliate and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice, would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "The product smells amazing and works too!" in 1 review
  • "It defiantly took away dead skin while leaving my skin smooth." in 1 review
Lauren M.
From the selection at Sephora this is the best body scrub. It is very exfoliating and leaves my skin so soft. I love anything that has to do with coconuts and the fresh smell of coconut lasts all day. I would recommend this product.
Mariya J.
I like this from Sephora I got it and I used I love it when you use after shower your body smell really good I suggest that everyone can use body scrub from Sephora they have really good stuff I love Sephora stuff...
Alexa M.
The scrub worked very well for the price, it was gentle but some higher brands work better. It's available online at Sephora and is a nice size for the price as well! Probably wouldn't purchase again but it's not bad!
Ruthie P.
Honestly love this scrub it would make my skin feel soft and healthy and it's just really good and I bought it at Sephora and I would use it so much but it lasted for a while and yea I would totally recommend it
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
It's a normal body scrub. Does what it is supposed to do and it smells great. I made it a daily routine while showering and I just love that the scent lasts for a few hours. Would def buy again once it's finished.
Ashleigh R.
Smyrna, TN
Works amazingly and could not ask for a better one...use it a couple times a week...if you make it long lasting then it will last you a long time. It is so worth it and I would definently recommend it to anyone
annabel k.
Minneapolis, MN
This product smelled amazing but was not as effective as other body scrubs I have used in the past. I would use it again for the smell but it was a bit pricy for the effectiveness.
Tassi L.
Tulare, CA
It's a pretty average body scrub. Smells good and gets the job done. Nothing super exiting, but a pretty reliable last minute pick up. I recommend using between shaving. Try not to have too much water around it or it won't have as long lasting effect. I mainly use it between wax/shave.
Bekah L.
Saint Cloud, FL
This made my skin feel so amazingly soft and smells absolutely AMAZING the sephora by my house in Orlando is where i first saw it. the coconut smell wasn't overwhelming and it was so totally worth the price paid and it lasted me quite some time id tots recommend it to all my peeps
ashley s.
Valley Village, CA
I wasn't a big fan of this at first but now its a must have! i purchased this product online at sephora.com. what i love about this product is the coconut smell and that is one of the best scents in my opinion. i would buy this product again because of how soft it left my skin.
Tani S.
Wilmington
Has any one tried the Bob Marley scrub?
Klara G.
Bonn
Does it leave your skin smooth ? Is it something worth buying?
Shajuan B.
Where can I get a good body scrub from
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este exfoliante funciona bien para el cuerpo y para la cara. Porque mi cutis es sensible y no se si será muy fuerte o lo podré usar?