SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SEPHORA #54 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz
  • "I would love to try this only because i have never used a body scrub because i wasnt sure what should i get" in 2 reviews
  • "It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin." in 1 review
  • "very nice exfoliate and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice, would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "The product smells amazing and works too!" in 1 review
  • "It defiantly took away dead skin while leaving my skin smooth." in 1 review
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body scrub is simply amazing. It has a fresh coconut scent that fills your bathroom with that sweet aroma. The scrub is also very gentle and works great on my sensitive skin. I'm left feeling super clean and my skin feels so soft afterwards. i strongly recommend this.
Jennifer H.
Smell is lovely, it leaves skin so smooth unlike most I have tried leave your skin dry. This hydrates your skin all while leaving you smelling lovely the rest of your day. My favorite of course also because I love coconut. Something I buy regularly for my house hold.
Lindsay A.
Jacksonville, FL
My skin is sensitive so I always need to be careful when buying body scrubs. This one is a very gentle exfoliant that helps remove dead skin without leaving behind inflammation. I use it once a week. It may not work as well for girls with tougher skin, but it works great for me!
Autumn T.
Jackson, MS
This is not only an exccelant scrub, its intensely exfoliating! i use it before i get in the showwer 3 times a week! It smells clean and is not too strong! The price you pay for it is definitely worth it! i completely recommend it !!! Its one of my holy grail products!!
Jasmin R.
San Antonio
Sephora is a Great product and I love all there products. They work very well and are worth every penny. They are long lasting and work really well. Great value and leave good results. The coconut scrub leaves skin smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend
Katrina D.
This scrub had me at hello! From the second you open the cap, you can smell the sweet and delicious coconut flavor. That alone made me want to lather it all over my skin. The added moisture was just a bonus for me. It's a great exfoliant that's still gentle and moisturizing on the skin. Great buy!
Macki P.
Fayetteville, GA
A good scrub from Sephora. I wish I had found this gem sooner!IThis long lasting scrub will leave you smooth for days.Hard to find it is a little pricey but worth every penny.I found this to be very gentle.If you can find this scrub stock up I know I will!
Amanda C.
If you're looking for the beach glow from the comfort of your own home this coconut body scrub is for you! You buy it at your local sephora or JC penny's. A little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this product
Sarah K.
Thief River Falls, MN
Love Sephora, but this was a no go for me. I will keep trying different kinds until I find my match. I have sensitive skin and this was not very gentle on me. it made my skin red and irritated. the sent was also a little on the strong side for me.....
Alondra A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bought this product at Sephora for a good price! An amazing exfoliating cleanser that leaves your skin soft! I personally love the smell of coconut so this leaves me so happy! If you don't like coconut smelling things then this product isn't for you.
Tani S.
Has any one tried the Bob Marley scrub?
Klara G.
Does it leave your skin smooth ? Is it something worth buying?
Shajuan B.
Where can I get a good body scrub from
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este exfoliante funciona bien para el cuerpo y para la cara. Porque mi cutis es sensible y no se si será muy fuerte o lo podré usar?