SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SEPHORA #55 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz
  • "I would love to try this only because i have never used a body scrub because i wasnt sure what should i get" in 2 reviews
  • "It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin." in 1 review
  • "very nice exfoliate and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice, would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "The product smells amazing and works too!" in 1 review
  • "It defiantly took away dead skin while leaving my skin smooth." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Corfu, NY
The Sephora Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut is one of the best smells in a body scrub I have smelt. It isn't too potent, but it gives off just the right amount of Coconut to make sure you enjoy the scent. It doesn't leave my skin dry or itchy after using.
Chaisty B.
Arlington, TX
This body scrub is a GIFT SENT FROM HEAVEN it is the absolute best. My skin use to be so flaky and dry & it's like this body scrub brought my body back to life.
I love the smell of coconut so this scrub was definitely one of my favorites ! Left my skin so smooth and smelling like coconut. It wasn't a over powering smell
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ
This smoothing body scrub from Sephora works so good and is so satisfying and it also works good with your skin it leaves it feeling nice and smooth afterwards
Janeliz N.
I really love the smell of this product! It's not over powering at all. It's leaves my face smelling soft. I love it. I would recommend it to friends for sure.
I decided to give this product a try especially when I saw that it was a coconut scent! I thoroughly enjoy this product. Leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated.
Diana U.
Rocksprings, TX
My favorite COCONUT!!!! I like the fresh clean feeling this product leaves after every shower. This was in the bride's maids gift bags at my sister's wedding
Melissa Q.
The Coconut Smell Is To Die forrrrrrr!!! It is not an over powering smell but just the perfect cent of coconut. I usually use it on my arms, hands, and face.
Mary S.
I love the smell of this! It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin. Especially during the winter months when I have really dry skin.
Cheyenne V.
Ridgecrest, CA
The smoothing coconut body scrub is amazing! Normally I'm not a coconut kind of person but the coconut sent is just right and it's not overpowering at all.
Tani S.
Wilmington
Has any one tried the Bob Marley scrub?
Klara G.
Bonn
Does it leave your skin smooth ? Is it something worth buying?
Shajuan B.
Where can I get a good body scrub from
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este exfoliante funciona bien para el cuerpo y para la cara. Porque mi cutis es sensible y no se si será muy fuerte o lo podré usar?