SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SEPHORA #54 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut 4.73 oz
  • "I would love to try this only because i have never used a body scrub because i wasnt sure what should i get" in 2 reviews
  • "It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin." in 1 review
  • "very nice exfoliate and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice, would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "The product smells amazing and works too!" in 1 review
  • "It defiantly took away dead skin while leaving my skin smooth." in 1 review
Christina S.
Ridgecrest , Ca
This body scrub smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I also used it as a foot scrub along with a scrubber and it helped to smooth out the bottoms of my feet.
Greice c.
Sephora brand has always great price and great formula in your products. love the scent, love the feel on the skin and it´s soft on the touch. love to use 3 or 4 times a week.
Shivani P.
Swannanoa, NC
As everyone knows, coconut is amazing for every aspect of your body. This scrub does wonders on your clean leaving it feeling smooth and shiny. Great and amazing product :)
Ashley S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great smelling scrub! Wonderful for showers or for prep before applying self-tanner. The tube packaging is great bc it makes it easier to handle without making a mess.
joanna m.
El Paso, TX
Love this smoothing body scrub!! smells just absolutelty great!! I would recommend this body scrub to anyone that want to use a gentle srub and end up smelling great.
Yasmine S.
Pasadena, TX
It's an okay product, not the best. I was expecting more based on the price. It smells like coconut, which was a plus, but other than that, there is not much to it.
Victoria G.
San Bernardino, CA
I love the smell it's great the product doesn't leave my skin red or irritated like other scrubs do after I exfoliated it also leaves my skin moisturized and smooth
Kaira R.
Bronx, NY
I really love coconut and the smell but the scrub didn't leave my skin feeling as soft as I wanted it to , if it left it starts I would've recommended it 4 starts
Nicole J.
Northampton, MA
smells fantastic! love how soft and silky I feel afterwards. I used it in the shower as a finishing touch after body wash because of how smooth it makes your skin.
Priscilla D.
Newnan, GA
Hands down this is my favorite body scrub ever! I love coconut and the scent alone to to die for! Leaves my skin very soft and glowing after I use in the shower! A must have
Tani S.
Has any one tried the Bob Marley scrub?
Klara G.
Does it leave your skin smooth ? Is it something worth buying?
Shajuan B.
Where can I get a good body scrub from
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este exfoliante funciona bien para el cuerpo y para la cara. Porque mi cutis es sensible y no se si será muy fuerte o lo podré usar?