SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut uploaded by Elizabeth B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY SEPHORA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An exfoliating cleanser that leaves skin delightfully soft and scented. Turn exfoliation into a truly enjoyable moment with this ultra-luxurious body scrub. The irresistible formula gently cleanses, while effectively removing impurities for skin that looks and feels satiny smooth. Indulge daily and revel in the delicate scents. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 90% had velvety-soft skin after using the product - 92% had purified skin after use

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoothing Body Scrub Coconut
  • "I would love to try this only because i have never used a body scrub because i wasnt sure what should i get" in 2 reviews
  • "very nice exfoliate and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice, would definitely recommend to others" in 1 review
  • "It really gets the job done, and gets off all of my dead skin." in 1 review
  • "It defiantly took away dead skin while leaving my skin smooth." in 1 review
  • "The product smells amazing and works too!" in 1 review
Deramir D.
Hello yummy skin! I love everything with coconut on it! The smell lasts of a pretty decent time, and it is so soothing. It is concentrated so it will last you a while. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me. I definitely recommend this product!
Marylise F.
Newark, NJ
This body scrub have brought me to heaven and back. I love the scent! It isn't too strong, and it does last. After a nice scrub, I feel like my skin is super smooth, and also super clean, without the drying feeling. I would definitely buy it again, and it's worth the price.
Jessica T.
The smell and texture of this product is amazing. I am so in love with using this product on a regular basis because of the help of what feels like giving me a completely new layer of skin. I am so pleased with how easy it is to rinse off without feeling like there is going to be residue left behind. Overall this product is amazing. The different scents are nice, but I am a tropical girl!
Mauricio D.
Miami
I love this scrub. The microgranulos that have are so kind to the skin causes no abuse not. The feeling is fantastic liempieza that Offers some. Suavizazy gives glow to the skin. I use it twice a week to clean wing of impurities and dead cells my face and body. I recommend it to all my friends.
Junior D.
This is really good besides of the price, the smell is really good.
I love everything about this scrub. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling like silk.
This is by far my favorite body scrub I have ever used! It is just SO expensive that I do not use it as often as I would like to
Candice W.
Harrison, AR
I love Sephora products and this is one of my favorites. This scrub works very well and is worth every penny. I use this every evening in the shower before bed and still smell it on my skin the next morning. The coconut scrub leaves skin smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend!
Tracy E.
I first got this as a gift, but after trying It I continue to use it. I like that it is coconut, coconut oil is so good for the skin. I don't use it every day but two to three times a week, if I've been outside, sweet a lot, swimming, working in the garden or have gotten a lot of sun, I use it. It really gets me clean and refreshed.
Ta'Shyra D.
This body scrub smells really good and it does the job but the reason I would give it 5 stars is because the smell fades and sours on the skin which isn't very noticeable to others but if you have a good sense of smell its noticeable. I would repurchase because it does the job.
Kole D.
Johnstown, PA
This was amazing! It smelled so good and really gave my skin such a soft feeling. It felt like it had removed all of my dead skin and had replaced it with incredibly soft skin. It was a little expensive, but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way. I highly recommend to anyone wanting softener better smelling skin.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body scrub is simply amazing. It has a fresh coconut scent that fills your bathroom with that sweet aroma. The scrub is also very gentle and works great on my sensitive skin. I'm left feeling super clean and my skin feels so soft afterwards. i strongly recommend this.
Tani S.
Has any one tried the Bob Marley scrub?
Klara G.
Bonn
Does it leave your skin smooth ? Is it something worth buying?
Shajuan B.
Where can I get a good body scrub from
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Este exfoliante funciona bien para el cuerpo y para la cara. Porque mi cutis es sensible y no se si será muy fuerte o lo podré usar?