BY SEPHORA #48 in After Shave

An ultra-refreshing lotion for absolute comfort after shaving. This soothing lotion absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy or sticky. It delivers a refreshing sensation when applied, leaving skin feeling soft, comfortable, and moisturized. This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a satisfaction test on 60 volunteers: - 83% reported it instantly soothes razor burn - 88% reported skin feels comfortable with no tightness - 92% reported skin feels soft, supple, and smooth - 77% reported product delivers a pleasant refreshing sensation see more...

Julie H.
Julie H.
Rochester , NY
This is a men's product but I've been using this on my legs to reduce any shave burn or dryness post shave. It honestly worked really well for me. It is a little sticky so I don't recommend putting g clothes on right after but if you have sensitive skin like me and hate post shave itch on your Knees and ankles this is a good solution.
Sara F.
Sara F.
It's a very soothing lotion that is great for after shaving of course, but it's great for exfoliation as well.  Bought it on a whim and have used it a few times.  I have a problem with breaking out on my legs after I shave and this definitely does help.
Evelina H.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
Bought this aftershave cream for my husband.He does have a very sensitive skin and I specifically bought this one because it is said on it for sensitive skin. It was burning his face everytime he used it. So he just throw it away.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Keeps my skin hydrated and soft for a long time after I have applied, however there isn't as much in it as I would have expected for such a price. Nice smells aswell💖💖💖
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Fostoria
Makes the skin feel smooth and it's very gentle. Doesn't burn or anything. Not to pricey definitely will buy again.
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i always come here to buy any kind of beauty supplies the employees are always heplfull i really recommend this store!!!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee lovee this it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or anyone
Pâmela S.
Pâmela S.
Conquista-MG
I realized that over time, even taking care of my discolored wires, they are turning a yellowish tone, and this product saved my life. For those who like the hair color that came out of the room, I recommend this product