SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #38 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kym C.
Kym C.
Lancaster, PA
Love love love these. I find these are easier to work with when applying my BB Cream Foundation to give me that flawless application. I use these wet so they don't soak up my BB Cream. I tried the Beauty Blender & I didn't like the application compared to these for BB.
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC
These sponges make your makeup look so flawless and amazing! Goes on so smooth! Highly recommended!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Cody, WY
I use these in a pinch. Take them with me when I travel since they are much smaller than a large sponge. When I'm done I toss them and by new.
Desi D.
Desi D.
Eddyville, IA
My Sephora sponge is the absolute best! At first I was hesitant to spend the money but soon regretted not purchasing before. I bought my first sponge at the Sephora store and use it every single day that I wear make up. This is absolute staple in my daily routine.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Auburn, ME
The Sephora Collection Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges are great. I LOVE using them go get the perfect finish to my look. Without this product to I do think know what I would do.
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
West Allis, WI
I like these!!! They are very comparable to beauty blenders because all in all it applies makeup the same way.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Fairbanks, AK
I love make-up sponges! They are so easy to use and they are better for blending evenly across my face. Just remember to wash them, they get kind of gross if you don't. I use mine a few times a week, I don't wear a lot of makeup though. I would recommend them.
Demetria A.
Demetria A.
I love using these sponges! They smooth out my makeup evenly, covering all areas of my face. I like to use a few drops of facial oil on them and they softly blend the make up in with these awesome sponges. They come in so many cute colors. I recommend these for a nice true, natural blend.
Me mandem e esse site faz muito tempo que não ganho nada vcs podem me mandar pelo menos isso ???
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
This product is honestly the best I've tried so far. I use them every time I do my make up. They blend liquid and powder foundation in really well. It's afford I'm really satisfied with the product, I recommend it.
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Sara N.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?