SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #46 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lizette R.
Sugar Land, TX
There all so great, I love using sponges to blend out my foundation. It makes my foundation come out more and it blends it just perfect.
Saritaa P.
Tulsa, OK
I love these fluffy makeup is perfect and I would love to have them distributed perfectly with me
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
I use these sponges every single day! I love it! They are very easy to use and clean. Very smooth application!
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Not my everyday makeup sponges, but love these for traveling. Fit in such a tiny space and comes with four different size sponges. My favorite is the orange, egg shaped one. Obviously, like other makeup sponges, use it damp! Swells up to almost twice the thickness. I like to soak it in water, squeeze out excess, then squeeze in a towel to get a bit more out. Works like a charm on all my makeup sponges!
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I love makeup sponges there work great I have these and they work great love the different sizes it comes with
Kym C.
Lancaster, PA
Love love love these. I find these are easier to work with when applying my BB Cream Foundation to give me that flawless application. I use these wet so they don't soak up my BB Cream. I tried the Beauty Blender & I didn't like the application compared to these for BB.
Ali W.
The Sephora Collection sponges, in my opinion, work just as well as the original Beauty blender sponges. The difference, of course, is that these are not $20 each, which is overpriced and ridiculous. I will choose the Sephora brand sponge over the beautyblender every time.
maria jose l.
i really love all this sponges, they are very useful, is very very easy to use, and these are fantastic sponges for a great price! When you break it down, each sponge costs $2. I use the two round ones to replace the applicators in my cushion foundations, and they work great! They pick up a decent amount of product and disperse it evenly on the face, leaving barely any product left on the sponge.These are sooo soft and smooth, they make my makeup come on easily and look flawless
Nicole Q.
West Allis, WI
I like these!!! They are very comparable to beauty blenders because all in all it applies makeup the same way.
Maria B.
Fairbanks, AK
I love make-up sponges! They are so easy to use and they are better for blending evenly across my face. Just remember to wash them, they get kind of gross if you don't. I use mine a few times a week, I don't wear a lot of makeup though. I would recommend them.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?