SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #38 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Spring, TX
Works just like the real thing and at a fraction of the price. I personally would stick to the og beauty blender just because it is much more softer and bigger.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Some of the best sponges ever. Very easy to use and getting the multi-pack gives you a better value. Makes make up easier to apply.
Corina E.
Corina E.
Homestead, FL
The sponges are good they blend well. Doesn't leave your face cakey. I highly recommend.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Altoona, PA
I'm so in love with my beauty blender it makes my make up look so natural and beautiful I don't think I'll ever stop using it!
Jen L.
Jen L.
Newnan, GA
great, soft sponges that last a long time. makeup goes a long way and sponge is not too hard. easy to clean. great value.
Lizette R.
Lizette R.
Sugar Land, TX
There all so great, I love using sponges to blend out my foundation. It makes my foundation come out more and it blends it just perfect.
Saritaa P.
Saritaa P.
Tulsa, OK
I love these fluffy makeup is perfect and I would love to have them distributed perfectly with me
Shayla F.
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
I use these sponges every single day! I love it! They are very easy to use and clean. Very smooth application!
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Not my everyday makeup sponges, but love these for traveling. Fit in such a tiny space and comes with four different size sponges. My favorite is the orange, egg shaped one. Obviously, like other makeup sponges, use it damp! Swells up to almost twice the thickness. I like to soak it in water, squeeze out excess, then squeeze in a towel to get a bit more out. Works like a charm on all my makeup sponges!
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I love makeup sponges there work great I have these and they work great love the different sizes it comes with
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Sara N.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?