SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #38 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Susan P.
Susan P.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good product, has amazing application and is very soft and smooth to the skin. Blends really well and also very easy to clean
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
Love these sponges!! They are a great price for them being name brand. They blend contouring very well. I highly recommend them.
Briee F.
Briee F.
Fort worth, TX
These sponges do as they say they do, they deliver a very smooth application, but i could much rather the original beauty blender.
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Hope Mills, NC
I wasn't a big fan of trying make up sponges like this at first but once I did I fell in love! Love these cute products! They are perfect for everyone's makeup collection!
Erin N J.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Love these makeup sponges! They keep the product off of my hands and on my face which is where I want it. They are adorable and easy to use!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
I bought my first makeup sponge through sephora and was hooked instantly. Perviously I'd used my fingers to put on my BB Cream but this made the application way less messy and the outcome was flawless and perfectly blended makeup! While some sponges aren't made out of the right kind of absorbent material these are, and for the price you can't beat them!
Rosa Q.
Rosa Q.
Minneapolis, MN
There are very few products out there that are good for blending makeup I've had my say so far as collection is one of the best I've tried so far
Gina B.
Gina B.
Kenosha, WI
These really are great. I use these when putting on my CC cream and they distribute evenly and very smooth.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Louisville, KY
Love these. Makes applying makeup so easy. I use several times a week and swear it makes my makeup look so much better. Bought at Sephora. Great price.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lovely , KY
I love how these work. I pat in my foundation to help make it more flawless and even. I use them wet or dry depending on how I feel that day or the look I'm trying to achieve. Nice size and great value
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Sara N.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?