SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #46 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges
  • "Love love love these. I find these are easier to work with when applying my BB Cream Foundation to give me that flawless application. I use these wet so they don't soak up my BB Cream. I tried the Beauty Blender & I didn't like the application compared to these for BB. " in 22 reviews
Caitlin T.
Spring, TX
Works just like the real thing and at a fraction of the price. I personally would stick to the og beauty blender just because it is much more softer and bigger.
Holli J.
Edinburgh
I got them for Christmas last year. Just used them. They are ok. They are the only sponges I’ve used though. They get the work done. They are soft on the face.
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tengo este juego de esponja y son buenos algunas mejores pero la mayoría son buenas las recomiendo para una persona que no sea profesional con el maquillaje
Paola V.
Weird shape but end results can be flawless.
They also come in fun colors and it just takes practice to be able to work with them and they're very affordable
Rachel G.
These beauty sponges feel like a soft baby blanket. They blend all makeup perfectly. The price was reasonable. I would definitely continue to purchase these.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
It gives such a great smooth airbrushed finish to your skin. Make sure you get it slightly damp before using to get the full effects of this awesome blender!
Nicole B.
Dallas, NC
They blend makeup very well,  have a soft application, very easy to clean when finished,  come with 5 n a pack which are multicolored.  I absolutely loves these
Kayla S.
Louisville, KY
Love these. Makes applying makeup so easy. I use several times a week and swear it makes my makeup look so much better. Bought at Sephora. Great price.
Sierra P.
Portage, IN
These worked wonders for me. I got gifted this for Christmas, and instantly went home and used it. I felt like my make up had never looked better!
Rosa Q.
Minneapolis, MN
There are very few products out there that are good for blending makeup I've had my say so far as collection is one of the best I've tried so far
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?