SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #46 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tina D.
Some of the best sponges ever. Very easy to use and getting the multi-pack gives you a better value. Makes make up easier to apply.
Coral P.
I love these beauty sponge the apply very easy. It does make your makeup look streaky. I use this product for almost everything.
Lindsey G.
My makeup lasts all day and leaves me with a smooth finish. Matte and perfection are what im left with after using this product.
Brittany W.
Altoona, PA
I'm so in love with my beauty blender it makes my make up look so natural and beautiful I don't think I'll ever stop using it!
Kaitlyn V.
Lansing, MI
Spreads the foundation evenly and not to rough on the skin but most of Sephora collection is great for sponge and brushes
Jen L.
Los Angeles, CA
great, soft sponges that last a long time. makeup goes a long way and sponge is not too hard. easy to clean. great value.
Jocelyn S.
Absecon
They were ok not my dad but they do the job. They were a little stiff and not that bouncy... prob wouldn't buy again
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
LOVEEEEEE IT! Love them! Can't get enough of these! The are firm and squishy at the same time. Love it. Recommended
Emma L.
West Milton
Love these have sooo many of them make putting on foundation so much easier for me. I recomend them :)
Sophie F.
I love these sponges they are amazing. They packaging could be better but that’s my only complaint.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?