SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #38 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Krystal Zheng Z.
Krystal Zheng Z.
Maspeth, NY
I love the variety in colors. The sponge blended my makeup easily and it didn't have a rough texture that irritated my skin. It's simple and easy to use. Definitely recommend it to anyone in need of a blender
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Tampa, FL
This spong is good. Its really soft and the application for the foundation is great. Leaves your foundation looking good and not caky
Damy M.
Damy M.
Henderson, NV
These are awesome! I loveee them ! For the price they are so worth it! Not too bad in price! I bought mine at Sephora. The different sizes are very convenient, I use them for different things on my face. I would definitely buy again !
Coral P.
Coral P.
I love these beauty sponge the apply very easy. It does make your makeup look streaky. I use this product for almost everything.
Nina C.
Nina C.
The best sponges ever. Worth the money and last very long. Give you many options for different parts of your face
maria jose l.
maria jose l.
i really love all this sponges, they are very useful, is very very easy to use, and these are fantastic sponges for a great price! When you break it down, each sponge costs $2. I use the two round ones to replace the applicators in my cushion foundations, and they work great! They pick up a decent amount of product and disperse it evenly on the face, leaving barely any product left on the sponge.These are sooo soft and smooth, they make my makeup come on easily and look flawless
Laura S.
Laura S.
Portland, OR
Son muy cómodas para extender el maquillaje, pero absorben mucho producto. Cuando las lavas varias veces el producto es más difícil que quitar.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
I would loveeeeeee to try this sponges, my friend told me they are awesome & easy to clean!
Erica Machelle P.
Erica Machelle P.
Irving , TX
Does the job good as the beauty blender i recommend these to anyone who rather sponge then a brush
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
I recently just got into beauty blenders. I used to just use a makeup sponge. These blenders help get access product off your face so you don't end up looking cakey. Beauty blenders are life!
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Sara N.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?