SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #48 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rachel G.
These beauty sponges feel like a soft baby blanket. They blend all makeup perfectly. The price was reasonable. I would definitely continue to purchase these.
Nicole B.
Dallas, NC
They blend makeup very well,  have a soft application, very easy to clean when finished,  come with 5 n a pack which are multicolored.  I absolutely loves these
Paola V.
Weird shape but end results can be flawless.
They also come in fun colors and it just takes practice to be able to work with them and they're very affordable
Kayla S.
Louisville, KY
Love these. Makes applying makeup so easy. I use several times a week and swear it makes my makeup look so much better. Bought at Sephora. Great price.
Sierra P.
Hobart, IN
These worked wonders for me. I got gifted this for Christmas, and instantly went home and used it. I felt like my make up had never looked better!
Rosa Q.
Minneapolis, MN
There are very few products out there that are good for blending makeup I've had my say so far as collection is one of the best I've tried so far
Angela H.
Cody, WY
I use these in a pinch. Take them with me when I travel since they are much smaller than a large sponge. When I'm done I toss them and by new.
Alexa K.
Athens, OH
Shrinks in between uses and takes a few soakings to get back to normal size. A good beauty blender compared to alternatives but don't love it.
Laura S.
Portland, OR
Son muy cómodas para extender el maquillaje, pero absorben mucho producto. Cuando las lavas varias veces el producto es más difícil que quitar.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Love these makeup sponges! They keep the product off of my hands and on my face which is where I want it. They are adorable and easy to use!
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?