SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #48 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Victoria M.
These are sooo soft and smooth, they make my makeup come on easily and look flawless. Pretty much on par with my beauty blender, just need to bend the sponge to get in the corners of my eyes. Very good value for the price.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
These smooth delivery sponges are perfect for those smooth and flawless looks your trying to accomplish!!! I love how well it blends and smooths the surfaces !! These sponges are perfect
Desi D.
Eddyville, IA
My Sephora sponge is the absolute best! At first I was hesitant to spend the money but soon regretted not purchasing before. I bought my first sponge at the Sephora store and use it every single day that I wear make up. This is absolute staple in my daily routine.
Ariel P.
Westerville, OH
Not bad for the price, i typically like the bigger sponges, but decided that I would give them a try. Probably won't purchase then again, but would not say that they are a waste of money
Maria B.
Fairbanks, AK
I love make-up sponges! They are so easy to use and they are better for blending evenly across my face. Just remember to wash them, they get kind of gross if you don't. I use mine a few times a week, I don't wear a lot of makeup though. I would recommend them.
Rachel W.
These sponges are out of this world. I love love love them. I use them every day and it always makes my make-up look flawless.. Like your face is photoshopped but in real life!!
Q. H.
Narberth, PA
These are just okay. I bought them on a whim, and used them to replace the sponge for my powder foundation. I did not find them to apply my makeup evenly. I strongly prefer beauty blender products.
Natalie G.
Cleveland, TN
I recently just got into beauty blenders. I used to just use a makeup sponge. These blenders help get access product off your face so you don't end up looking cakey. Beauty blenders are life!
Emily M.
Auburn, ME
The Sephora Collection Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges are great. I LOVE using them go get the perfect finish to my look. Without this product to I do think know what I would do.
Caitlin T.
Spring, TX
Works just like the real thing and at a fraction of the price. I personally would stick to the og beauty blender just because it is much more softer and bigger.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?