SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #30 in Makeup Sponges

What it is:
A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch.

What it does:
These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application.

What else you need to know:
These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Wet sponge before use to reduce the absorption and waste of expensive foundation.
-Wash regularly.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges
  • "Love love love these. I find these are easier to work with when applying my BB Cream Foundation to give me that flawless application. I use these wet so they don't soak up my BB Cream. I tried the Beauty Blender & I didn't like the application compared to these for BB. " in 22 reviews
Karen T.
Woodside, NY
I wanted to love these sponges so badly, but I can’t give them more than 3 stars, here’s why: they have a bit of a chemically odor, and even though I wash them and leave them out to dry, they still have some tiny moldy spots. They absorb way too much makeup and it doesn’t transfer as much to the face.
Naseem A.
I will see if you guys have any time tomorrow it so good value and pricey and east to apply and use also its helpful for you #influenster this is where i get it its so satisfied and good and if you use it you will love it
Karlie G.
Lafayette, LA
These sponges are great for applying foundation, concealer, blush, and setting makeup. I use mine damp and i use it to even out my foundation and then I use it in my loose powder to bake and set my face. Easy to clean and they aren't too expensive. Well worth it for the outcome.
Michaela B.
Bella Vista, AR
This is a great set of sponges ! A little pricey but it is the brand Sephora. Great for liquid foundation (I use fenty beauty). It blends the product evenly and is gentle on skin. I haven’t washed the sponges yet so I’m not sure how well they work when washed and given time to dry, but these sponges are overall great
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Lowest price and just as effective as the far more expensive beauty blenders. They are also much easier to clean. I use this for cheap stains, foundation, and any creams or liquids. I have been able to move away from brushes and my complexion has improved.
Conna W.
Medford, MA
I really like these sponges - they work best when you wet them before applying the makeup. I also love the price tag - $8 for the pack of four sponges. I've found that they last long as well, so it's not as expensive as getting a fancy beauty blender.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
These are great for the price!  I had been buying another brand that was a lot more and after trying these I realized that they did the same thing, it made no sense to pay more.  I would recommend purchasing these over more popular brands.
sara d.
I usually use the beautyblender and decided to try cheaper dupes.
This gives an airbrushed, filtered finish. Be careful to wash them carefully if you
have longer nails as they can rip easily. They expand a lot and are great for foundation, concealer and powder.
Erin H.
Baltimore, MD
The sponges work great. I use a quarter of the product I did when I used brushes. The sponge applies the makeup evenly and they are easy to wash and store. They are very smooth and a great size for traveling. I would definitely buy these again.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
The Sephora Collection has incredible makeup tools. I personally believe that on sponges or now named beauty blenders, it's not that necessary to throw so many bucks on it. But this was a good value for your money.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?