SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #38 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Britt R.
Britt R.
Jonesboro, GA
I got my first Beauty Blender over 6 months ago and I'm HOOKED! It gives such a seamless and natural finish to foundation. I prefer full coverage, matte foundations which can often end up looking cakey and very made up... but not if I use a beauty blender! It's also the BEST tool for blending out under eye concealer. I cannot live without a beauty blender anymore, seriously! I did find the process of having to wet it before use a little annoying at first but it only takes a few seconds and those few seconds are so worth the end result :) The only con I've experienced with the beauty blender are the foundation stains. I use the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser a few times a week to clean mines... Initially I used to clean it after every use but either way, there's always been some stubborn stains stuck on the sponge which just do NOT come off. Give it a try.
Conna W.
Conna W.
Medford, MA
I really like these sponges - they work best when you wet them before applying the makeup. I also love the price tag - $8 for the pack of four sponges. I've found that they last long as well, so it's not as expensive as getting a fancy beauty blender.
Letha M.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
These are great for the price!  I had been buying another brand that was a lot more and after trying these I realized that they did the same thing, it made no sense to pay more.  I would recommend purchasing these over more popular brands.
Nina I.
Nina I.
Blends really well on. Keeps everything sticking to your face. Usually would buy it from any local beauty store. It's compared as to the other beauty blenders. It's a good price for it and I would of course recommend.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Hobart, IN
These worked wonders for me. I got gifted this for Christmas, and instantly went home and used it. I felt like my make up had never looked better!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
These beauty sponges feel like a soft baby blanket. They blend all makeup perfectly. The price was reasonable. I would definitely continue to purchase these.
Lena L.
Lena L.
Glade Valley, NC
Beautiful sponge and it gives me a beautiful look and I'm totally in love with this product and how it makes my face stand out it covers all my pimples and give me a flawlessly amazing look and it makes me hooves in a crowd of people and me and my friends love this long lasting product
Paola V.
Paola V.
Weird shape but end results can be flawless.
They also come in fun colors and it just takes practice to be able to work with them and they're very affordable
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Dayton, OH
These lasted me a while since its a four pack! Definitely worth the value. The only downside is I tried to clean mine and it crumbled. Wish you could get longer use out of certain ones
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Dallas, NC
They blend makeup very well,  have a soft application, very easy to clean when finished,  come with 5 n a pack which are multicolored.  I absolutely loves these
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Sara N.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?