SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #41 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Aaliyah C.
Rome, GA
Love these because they're the perfect size for traveling and touching up on the go. The only reason I can't give these a high rating is because they take way too long to dry after wetting and wringing..yet for some reason they hold onto product really well. It's as if they soak up more product than they put on.
Rhonda L.
Awesome for blending . Absorb moisture well. Purchased on line and usually for a great deal. Price is affordable , however there are comparable sponges and blenders available for lower prices . I would defiantly recommend !!!
Britt R.
Jonesboro, GA
I got my first Beauty Blender over 6 months ago and I'm HOOKED! It gives such a seamless and natural finish to foundation. I prefer full coverage, matte foundations which can often end up looking cakey and very made up... but not if I use a beauty blender! It's also the BEST tool for blending out under eye concealer. I cannot live without a beauty blender anymore, seriously! I did find the process of having to wet it before use a little annoying at first but it only takes a few seconds and those few seconds are so worth the end result :) The only con I've experienced with the beauty blender are the foundation stains. I use the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser a few times a week to clean mines... Initially I used to clean it after every use but either way, there's always been some stubborn stains stuck on the sponge which just do NOT come off. Give it a try.
Damy M.
Henderson, NV
These are awesome! I loveee them ! For the price they are so worth it! Not too bad in price! I bought mine at Sephora. The different sizes are very convenient, I use them for different things on my face. I would definitely buy again !
Layne E.
Huntington, WV
These are an okay dupe for the beauty blender if you need some sponges that are cheaper. They work, just not as well as the original beauty blender in my opinion. If they were as soft and maybe not as dense they would be better!
Conna W.
Medford, MA
I really like these sponges - they work best when you wet them before applying the makeup. I also love the price tag - $8 for the pack of four sponges. I've found that they last long as well, so it's not as expensive as getting a fancy beauty blender.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
These are great for the price!  I had been buying another brand that was a lot more and after trying these I realized that they did the same thing, it made no sense to pay more.  I would recommend purchasing these over more popular brands.
Desi D.
Eddyville, IA
My Sephora sponge is the absolute best! At first I was hesitant to spend the money but soon regretted not purchasing before. I bought my first sponge at the Sephora store and use it every single day that I wear make up. This is absolute staple in my daily routine.
sara d.
I usually use the beautyblender and decided to try cheaper dupes.
This gives an airbrushed, filtered finish. Be careful to wash them carefully if you
have longer nails as they can rip easily. They expand a lot and are great for foundation, concealer and powder.
Ariel P.
Westerville, OH
Not bad for the price, i typically like the bigger sponges, but decided that I would give them a try. Probably won't purchase then again, but would not say that they are a waste of money
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?