SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #48 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Layne E.
Huntington, WV
These are an okay dupe for the beauty blender if you need some sponges that are cheaper. They work, just not as well as the original beauty blender in my opinion. If they were as soft and maybe not as dense they would be better!
Conna W.
Medford, MA
I really like these sponges - they work best when you wet them before applying the makeup. I also love the price tag - $8 for the pack of four sponges. I've found that they last long as well, so it's not as expensive as getting a fancy beauty blender.
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
These are great for the price!  I had been buying another brand that was a lot more and after trying these I realized that they did the same thing, it made no sense to pay more.  I would recommend purchasing these over more popular brands.
sara d.
I usually use the beautyblender and decided to try cheaper dupes.
This gives an airbrushed, filtered finish. Be careful to wash them carefully if you
have longer nails as they can rip easily. They expand a lot and are great for foundation, concealer and powder.
Erin H.
Baltimore, MD
The sponges work great. I use a quarter of the product I did when I used brushes. The sponge applies the makeup evenly and they are easy to wash and store. They are very smooth and a great size for traveling. I would definitely buy these again.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
The Sephora Collection has incredible makeup tools. I personally believe that on sponges or now named beauty blenders, it's not that necessary to throw so many bucks on it. But this was a good value for your money.
Brenda T.
Hope Mills, NC
I wasn't a big fan of trying make up sponges like this at first but once I did I fell in love! Love these cute products! They are perfect for everyone's makeup collection!
Nina I.
Blends really well on. Keeps everything sticking to your face. Usually would buy it from any local beauty store. It's compared as to the other beauty blenders. It's a good price for it and I would of course recommend.
Krystal Zheng Z.
Maspeth, NY
I love the variety in colors. The sponge blended my makeup easily and it didn't have a rough texture that irritated my skin. It's simple and easy to use. Definitely recommend it to anyone in need of a blender
Shelby H.
Dayton, OH
These lasted me a while since its a four pack! Definitely worth the value. The only downside is I tried to clean mine and it crumbled. Wish you could get longer use out of certain ones
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?