SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #41 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
nikki e.
Frostburg, MD
these sponges are okay, they are nice to blend liquids, but i had to wet mine so the makeuo wouldnt soak into it
Miranda S.
Louisville, KY
Love them, they're very soft and get the job done. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends.
Rachelle R.
Chesapeake, VA
Really love how sponges help smoove out make up. I use evey time apply makeup. I also have in a traveling kit.
Kristine s.
Love this delivery Makeup Sponges! I have heard many great reviews on them. They do start to ball over time.
Viviana b.
Somerset, NJ
Me encantan, son durables, el material me gusta mucho porque resiste mucho y distribuye bien mi maquillaje
Kenya J.
Do t like them very much, too dense. Removes the product. Doesn't even put the skin with foundation.
Ife O.
This sponge helps my makeup look flawless and wears through out the day or as long as you want.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Hibah Y.
I use these sponges for my concealer and foundation, it applies smoothly and easily blends into the skin. They are one of the first sponges I've used just because I wanted to try something cheaper. But sadly they are starting to ripe and smell a little weird so now it is time to move on and try the original beauty blender and i'll come back to review the difference.
kristin d.
These sponges. are. everything. I was having the hardest time with my concealer (I tried both the sephora concealer, i have combination skin with problems in my T-zone, and the Naked Urban Decay Concealer) Basically i would get these creases and nothing was smoothing the application.. Until these!!! I wet them down before I use them, and now i don't apply any of my face make-up without them.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?