SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #30 in Makeup Sponges

What it is:
A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch.

What it does:
These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application.

What else you need to know:
These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Wet sponge before use to reduce the absorption and waste of expensive foundation.
-Wash regularly.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges
  • "Love love love these. I find these are easier to work with when applying my BB Cream Foundation to give me that flawless application. I use these wet so they don't soak up my BB Cream. I tried the Beauty Blender & I didn't like the application compared to these for BB. " in 22 reviews
Brittany W.
Altoona, PA
I'm so in love with my beauty blender it makes my make up look so natural and beautiful I don't think I'll ever stop using it!
Amanda H.
usa
Such an amazing product. Love all of this brand. So glad I found such an amazing product to use. It always does what I need.
Josie A.
I got these for Christmas and I actually really like them! They're so soft and blend really well! I was pleasantly surprised
Ariel A.
I love these. They make makeup blending and application so easy. I bought mine online. I use them at least 3 times a week.
Olivia T.
Lovvvve these! Perfect last awhile. Spread evenly! Great for travel. Good price. I like the different sizes and shapes too
v k.
This sponge is very soft and bouncy. It is easy to wash and doesn't get stained like the beauty blender does. I love it.
Kaitlyn V.
Lansing, MI
Spreads the foundation evenly and not to rough on the skin but most of Sephora collection is great for sponge and brushes
Jen L.
Los Angeles, CA
great, soft sponges that last a long time. makeup goes a long way and sponge is not too hard. easy to clean. great value.
Kimberly S.
Lake Elsinore
Tried out the blender for the first time and I definitely would recommend it to someone who really wants a smooth look!
Heather H.
Spokane, WA
I like that it came with 4 different sponges for all around coverage! It blends nicely and doesn't leave uneven layers.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?