SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #48 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Angela M.
Riverview, FL
I love all things Sephora and these make up sponges do not dissapoint. I use them daily and they do the job just as well as some of the more expensive competitors.
Alyssa P.
This product is honestly the best I've tried so far. I use them every time I do my make up. They blend liquid and powder foundation in really well. It's afford I'm really satisfied with the product, I recommend it.
Barbie M.
Toronto
Great sponges for the price. You can ise wet or dry but I found these worked best when wet. I purchased mine from sephora in canada. I would say the beauty blender and real techniques ones do work better, however, this does a great job for the price.
Kim M.
Manaus- AM
Is smooth, maintains an impeccable finish, is easy to find in any store and at a very cheap price. Is one of the best inventions for makeup so far, I love it
Yashira S.
Caguas , PA
Las esponjas de Sephora son las mejores ! Muy comodas y facil de utilizar ademas de economicas. Las utilizo obviamente para la base, concelear y difuminar
Sophie B.
I love !! Love !! Love!!! This sponge!!! I love how smooth and soft they are and how well they work to blend in my fondation, brownser and ect.
Ines L.
costa rica cartago
It's an excellent product, it's not a bad investment of money. I recommend 100%
in a quality product that youngsters and adults love to use
Jocelyn M.
Excellent to blur make make a natural makeup without really comfortable and practical anyone who is a lover of makeup can use this '
Elizabeth T.
I love its smoothness and tone colors are very tender and its shape is very nice to wear, when to wash in very simple and practical.
Maria Victoria D.
A Coruña
My favorites, they are very similar to the beauty blender, and I recommend them with the eyes closed because they are excellent
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?