SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #38 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
I love its smoothness and tone colors are very tender and its shape is very nice to wear, when to wash in very simple and practical.
mayara s.
mayara s.
People in heaven these sponges are the best because besides you can mirror the product better you still re-move it to something else even if I were you I bought because you will not regret at allAnd in addition you can wash it to use on something else
Barbie M.
Barbie M.
Toronto
Great sponges for the price. You can ise wet or dry but I found these worked best when wet. I purchased mine from sephora in canada. I would say the beauty blender and real techniques ones do work better, however, this does a great job for the price.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riverview, FL
I love all things Sephora and these make up sponges do not dissapoint. I use them daily and they do the job just as well as some of the more expensive competitors.
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
These beauty blenders do exactly as they say they will. They blend the makeup for a flawless finish especially around the eyes. I was very happy with the product and it has become a solid part in my day to day make up look.
Mayra A. P.
Mayra A. P.
Colombia
La quierooooo, su textura es perfecta para mi rostro, quiero tener contacto con estos
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
I love !! Love !! Love!!! This sponge!!! I love how smooth and soft they are and how well they work to blend in my fondation, brownser and ect.
Vitoria S.
Vitoria S.
Maravilhoso *-*
Super fofinhas cobre
bem e as cores s√£o lindissimas ūüėćūüėć
S√£o
Super
Hiper
Mega
Maravilhosas
Fer C.
Fer C.
Ciudad de Mexico
Esta presentación me gusta mucho pero no me convence tanto como la original , pero cumple perfecto su funcion.
Lucia M.
Lucia M.
No me gusta el acabado que deja , no extiende muy bien y muchas veces deja parches y es de usar y tirar porque el maquillaje se queda ahí sin poder limpiarse bien
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Sara N.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?