SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #48 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Viviana P.
I would loveeeeeee to try this sponges, my friend told me they are awesome & easy to clean!
Corina E.
Homestead, FL
The sponges are good they blend well. Doesn't leave your face cakey. I highly recommend.
Jasmine R.
Douglas, GA
These work well make sure to use them damp asi it helps blend the mascara or concealer
Sky
Love love love everything about these beauty blenders!! Do my skin very very good deeds
Sasha F.
Escondido, CA
These help me so much when I want better coverage !! I definitely recommend!!!
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
mayara s.
People in heaven these sponges are the best because besides you can mirror the product better you still re-move it to something else even if I were you I bought because you will not regret at allAnd in addition you can wash it to use on something else
Ebony P.
These beauty blenders do exactly as they say they will. They blend the makeup for a flawless finish especially around the eyes. I was very happy with the product and it has become a solid part in my day to day make up look.
Lucia M.
No me gusta el acabado que deja , no extiende muy bien y muchas veces deja parches y es de usar y tirar porque el maquillaje se queda ahí sin poder limpiarse bien
Angela M.
Riverview, FL
I love all things Sephora and these make up sponges do not dissapoint. I use them daily and they do the job just as well as some of the more expensive competitors.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?