SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #46 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Demetria A.
I love using these sponges! They smooth out my makeup evenly, covering all areas of my face. I like to use a few drops of facial oil on them and they softly blend the make up in with these awesome sponges. They come in so many cute colors. I recommend these for a nice true, natural blend.
Nina C.
The best sponges ever. Worth the money and last very long. Give you many options for different parts of your face
Alyssa P.
This product is honestly the best I've tried so far. I use them every time I do my make up. They blend liquid and powder foundation in really well. It's afford I'm really satisfied with the product, I recommend it.
Kim M.
Manaus- AM
Is smooth, maintains an impeccable finish, is easy to find in any store and at a very cheap price. Is one of the best inventions for makeup so far, I love it
Ines L.
costa rica cartago
It's an excellent product, it's not a bad investment of money. I recommend 100%
in a quality product that youngsters and adults love to use
Ebony P.
These beauty blenders do exactly as they say they will. They blend the makeup for a flawless finish especially around the eyes. I was very happy with the product and it has become a solid part in my day to day make up look.
Angela M.
Riverview, FL
I love all things Sephora and these make up sponges do not dissapoint. I use them daily and they do the job just as well as some of the more expensive competitors.
Sophie B.
I love !! Love !! Love!!! This sponge!!! I love how smooth and soft they are and how well they work to blend in my fondation, brownser and ect.
Yashira S.
Caguas
Las esponjas de Sephora son las mejores ! Muy comodas y facil de utilizar ademas de economicas. Las utilizo obviamente para la base, concelear y difuminar
Isabella D.
Realmente son una de las mejores esponjas difuminadoras que probado. Muy buenas y de buena calidad​ al momento de usarlas.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?