SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #41 in Makeup Sponges

A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch. These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application. These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
These are fantastic sponges for a great price! When you break it down, each sponge costs $2. I use the two round ones to replace the applicators in my cushion foundations, and they work great! They pick up a decent amount of product and disperse it evenly on the face, leaving barely any product left on the sponge. I use the teardrop-shaped sponges for applying my tinted moisturizers, and they work extremely well for that. The tapered shape helps me get around my nose and eyes with ease. Overall, I'm very happy with these sponges and will continue to re-purchase them!
Karlie G.
Karlie G.
Lafayette, LA
These sponges are great for applying foundation, concealer, blush, and setting makeup. I use mine damp and i use it to even out my foundation and then I use it in my loose powder to bake and set my face. Easy to clean and they aren't too expensive. Well worth it for the outcome.
sara d.
sara d.
I usually use the beautyblender and decided to try cheaper dupes.
This gives an airbrushed, filtered finish. Be careful to wash them carefully if you
have longer nails as they can rip easily. They expand a lot and are great for foundation, concealer and powder.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Baltimore, MD
The sponges work great. I use a quarter of the product I did when I used brushes. The sponge applies the makeup evenly and they are easy to wash and store. They are very smooth and a great size for traveling. I would definitely buy these again.
Layne E.
Layne E.
Huntington, WV
These are an okay dupe for the beauty blender if you need some sponges that are cheaper. They work, just not as well as the original beauty blender in my opinion. If they were as soft and maybe not as dense they would be better!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
These are sooo soft and smooth, they make my makeup come on easily and look flawless. Pretty much on par with my beauty blender, just need to bend the sponge to get in the corners of my eyes. Very good value for the price.
Malea D.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
The Sephora Collection has incredible makeup tools. I personally believe that on sponges or now named beauty blenders, it's not that necessary to throw so many bucks on it. But this was a good value for your money.
Q. H.
Q. H.
Narberth, PA
These are just okay. I bought them on a whim, and used them to replace the sponge for my powder foundation. I did not find them to apply my makeup evenly. I strongly prefer beauty blender products.
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Westerville, OH
Not bad for the price, i typically like the bigger sponges, but decided that I would give them a try. Probably won't purchase then again, but would not say that they are a waste of money
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
These smooth delivery sponges are perfect for those smooth and flawless looks your trying to accomplish!!! I love how well it blends and smooths the surfaces !! These sponges are perfect
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Sara N.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?