SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges uploaded by Annika B.

BY SEPHORA #30 in Makeup Sponges

What it is:
A set of four reusable makeup sponges housed in travel pouch.

What it does:
These latex-free sponges are made from hydrophillic foam specially designed to absorb water so makeup sits on the surface for maximum payoff. They are remarkably soft and are specially designed to apply product evenly and precisely for a flawless, natural finish. The super versatile shapes yield excellent results with multiple makeup formulations: serum foundation, cushion compact, heavy-duty concealer, liquid highlighter, cream contour stick, or cream blush. The teardrop shape is ideal for precision, while the round shape allows for quick allover application.

What else you need to know:
These sponges have a long lifespan if cared for properly. Wash regularly. Sponges can be used wet or dry, but using wet is recommended. Once wet, the makeup will sit on the surface rather than soaking in resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking application.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Wet sponge before use to reduce the absorption and waste of expensive foundation.
-Wash regularly.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth Delivery Makeup Sponges
  • "Love love love these. I find these are easier to work with when applying my BB Cream Foundation to give me that flawless application. I use these wet so they don't soak up my BB Cream. I tried the Beauty Blender & I didn't like the application compared to these for BB. " in 22 reviews
Tiffany D.
Inman
They are simple. That's what I like. You get a smooth application with no flaws or bumps and it looks absolutely perfect. The foundation doesn't soak into them because you just put 1 pump and then just tap the foundation where you want it and dab. That's all you gotta do. They are very good quality and I love them. I would buy them again if I had it to go around.
Alex :.
Boise
Really great for blending makeup out, doesn’t suck up too much product. Got the pack at a great price at Sephora. Not so great for foundation but for concealers and powders it works fantastic. I would probably buy again!!
Shasha S.
Kate R.
Fredericksbrg, TX
I like these a lot. They work very well. Easy to use and application is good, just have to be careful, sometimes can be too much. I use it everyday and they are good. When cleaning, residue makeup can stick on there pretty good so I need to find a better way to clean them.
Jasmine E.
Abu Dhabi
When I bought these sponges I only intended to use them for a weekend trip so I could save space in my luggage. My make-up was flawless that weekend and I’ve been exclusively using sponges to apply my make-up. These are so affordable and they come in a resealable pouch.
Maritza H.
Good variety,  good value and work well. These get used for more than makeup application around here.  I have a little artist that loves these with her acrylics. These are soft, plump and easy to clean and replace.  Great buy. Always on hand!! Try
Teandra M.
These were life savers at one point when I didn’t have any they were easy to use easy to order and great and gentle on my skin if you wanna get into make up use these they are perfect 10/10 recommend and I’m buying them again or more of them
Kristie B.
Love them. I got them just to try and I’m glad I did. Very soft and work well the use my concealer. I use the sponge damp to blend the cover up underneath my eyes and the discoloration around my nose
~Kayla~ T.
Burleson
This are great to apply powder it gives you the control and it’s not very hard and it is very bouncy and fun to have.So if you do like to you something that is flat instead of a shaped form then this is the on for you to have.!!
Hannah W.
Indianapolis
Definitely sponges that get the job done. They work well and are at a decent price. They don’t last a superbly long time and even after consistent washing can have a smell but it’s not terrible.
Ruth H.
Portland
How much does it cost?
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Smarter to get a pack of 4 or just 1 beauty blender & continue to reuse it?
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Do these sponges work good or not?I want to try it out and see if it works.
Sara N.
Is this as good as the beauty blender? And is it harder or easier to blend with this shape?