SEPHORA COLLECTION Smooth: Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron uploaded by Camille S.

BY SEPHORA

A flat iron to create smoother, silkier texture on the go for any hair type. This Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron promotes silky smooth, stunning hair. The 100 percent titanium plates heat up to 410- for endless styling options while infrared technology evenly distributes heat and minimizes flyaways and frizz for a professional finish. Suitable for all hair lengths and types, it features an ergonomic, non-slip grip designed for professional comfort. Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron features a convenient hanging loop, dual voltage, rapid heat-up, and anti-static technology. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Rachael L.
Houston
I wasn’t expecting to like this straightener.
I forgot mine while I was on a trip and a worker at Sephora recommended this one. I’m so glad she did! It glides on my hair, it doesn’t pull or tug at my hair at all. Such a great product. The only thing I don’t like about it is the cord. It’s not a regular plastic cord. It has some time of fabric around it . After quiet a few uses it’s starting to look frayed and it just looks messy now.
Alexis R.
Davis
My hair is naturally straight with a slight bend in some places. The iron can straighten out those areas easily. I also use it to make my hair wavy. It heats up quickly too. Overall a solid flat iron.
Sydney B.
I love thos hair straightner sl much I dont straightner my hair that much but when I do I love how this makes my hair look, I love my hair straight and this makes my hair really straight 10/10
Morgan N.
Boynton Beach , FL
I love the smoothness of a ceramic flat iron, and this one gives me a great deal for the cost. I use this every morning for over a year and it doesn’t show any sign of slowing down. I love that I can control the heat to stop it from frying my hair but still giving me great control.
Alyssa S.
My hair is medium thickness and has a slight wave but tons of frizz. This straightener gets the job done. I set it to the highest temp (450°) and it works fairly quickly. I’m sure there are better ones on the market but this is fine for what I need.
Alex M.
Penndel, PA
I really love this straightener. Doesn't snag and I keep it at 350 degrees when I flat iron my hair to help minimize damage. I've used $300 and $30 straighteners and this is just as good as the high-end brands. Try it for yourself! Seriously! I highly recommend.
🌹🌸🌺nadine B.
Columbus
I cant not leave without my sephora hair straightener ❤️❤️ im in love with it i use it for myself and my girls two i use weekly i have a curly hair and i like to straighten it every week i would buy it again for sure
grace n.
Oak Park, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
It heats up to 400 F in less than a min so its very efficient during a morning hair-do especially when you are in a time crunch, like i usually do. Love the look after straightening. I would recommend to a friend!
Jewell F.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Have natural hair that is really puffy when blow dried, this iron made my roots (and everything else) superrrr straight, smooth & shiny which is hard to find. Def recommend this. Thank you
Samantha W.
Wauconda
Purchased at: Sephora
This straightener is just perfect for achieving the straight locks I love, or even adding a twist for a curl. I haven't had any issues with feeling like my hair is friend either.
Emelia C.
Los Gatos, CA
Does this have auto shutoff?
Blaine J.
Is this product worth the price?