BY SEPHORA

Details:

Exclusive By SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoky Kohl Eyeliner - 08 Lilac, 1 Pack;A collection of eyeliners for creating a range of effects, including a smoky eye.;Where there is smoke, there is fire! The first Smoky Kohl Liner from Sephora Collection, this...

About the product:

• Exclusive By SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoky Kohl Eyeliner - 08 Lilac, 1 Pack
  • A collection of eyeliners for creating a range of effects, including a smoky eye.
  • Where there is smoke, there is fire! The first Smoky Kohl Liner from Sephora Collection, this product features a rich, highly pigmented texture in a sleek, retractable component. Its super smooth-gliding texture lets you create a fantastic smoky eye easily and without tugging.
  • Use this liner in any of three great ways: create a bold line at the base of lashes, use as a dramatic eye shadow applied to the entire eyelid, or apply as a conventional kohl liner for creating a smoky eye. This product's ultra-convenient packaging is similar to a lipstick: it protects the kohl liner and lets you adjust it to the desired width.
  • Another great eyeliner for blue eyes that I love is this kohl liner from Sephora. It goes on so easily and it is extremely pigmented, so the liner will stay put for hours and it glides on so smooth! If you want no tugging but all of the beauty, this is the eyeliner for you!

Angel F.
Until I try out the makeup That is the reason I gave a 5 ⭐️ and when I get my box and try out the makeup then I will let you know how it is good or bad so I will not give know more comments or how mine starts I give it.
Lorena S.
Riverside
definitely amazing, i love to wear this with my contact color eyes, make my green eyes look natural and attractive, i love smoky eyes with my green, blue or hasel contacts.

Amazon