SEPHORA COLLECTION Smart Dual Action Exfoliator uploaded by Allison B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Smart Dual Action Exfoliator uploaded by Danielle G.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:A facial exfoliator with two textured creams in one jar.What it is formulated to do:This smart exfoliator effectively cleanses and lifts away dead skin cells with two targeted products. The white gel gently scrubs and exfoliates the face; the special green cream, for the T-Zone, exfoliates while providing a deep cleansing effect to the forehead, nose, and chin. Ideal for combination skin, this product leaves the face with a glowing radiance without feeling tight. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan What else you need to know: Together in one jar, these creams eliminate dead skin cells and impurities without irritating the skin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ana L.
Ipswich , MA
My skin is oily so I often had dilated pores so I need constant exfoliation, this is one of the best exfoliators besides leaving the face clean the smell is amazing
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Love this mask.cleans my skin out after just 1 use.and for the price, u cant beat it.the jar will last you for a long time too.surprisingly this is one if my favorites.
Danielle G.
Best facial scrub I have ever used. I love that the white scrub is gentle and the green is a little more intense. It is perfect for my patchy dry skin. It always leaves my face smooth and fresh looking. I do hand sensitive areas on my cheeks and it doesn't irritate at all.
Allison B.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite exfoliators I have ever used. It has a decent amount of granules to help get into your pores and deep clean. The moisturizer to go along with it helps my skin not break out from exfoliating also. Only downside is; my Sephora here in Buffalo says it's no longer available :( BUT great product if you can find it!
Celia M.
Fayetteville , AR
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Yes yes yes this is the best stuff ever. It doesn't dry your skin out but if it does just use an oil free moisturizer.
Romina V.
Eatonton, GA
I love anything sephora and the exfoliator does wonder in my skin leaving it baby soft best scrub ever i love it
Janelle J.
Sarnia, MN
Sephora collection is amazing! This exfoliator is amazing and is not a gimmick! First time user but will be a repeat user! Made my skin feel softer and clean! Bought on the sephora website and would buy again!
Kim_22🌹 G.
Va muy muy muy bien te deja la piel muy bien suave e hidratada es muy recomendable y se lo recomendaria a todos
Marcos Henrique G.
É o que fala desse produto maravilhoso? Gente só tenho q falar coisas boas eu uso , recomendo e aprove #usetb
Danielle G.
Did Sephora stop selling this? I can't seem to find it anymore!