BY SEPHORA

A petite, gentle styling brush with tourmaline-infused bristles and a ceramic head. Sephora Hair Brushes Small Round Brush is designed to create volume and shine and maximize control for lasting results. This next-generation tool is perfect for the woman with short- to medium-length hair who wants to achieve mane magnificence sans the damage. This advanced haircare essential harnesses the power of tourmaline to deliver spectacular results. The bristles release negative ions on contact with hair. The ions penetrate the core of the hair shaft, canceling static and frizz and turning up the shine factor. The ceramic head rapidly and evenly diffuses heat without burning the hair, so you can keep the dryer on the hair for longer, giving longer-lasting style. A comfortable silicone grip makes for simple, easy use. see more...

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Virginia Beach
Great brush ! Not too pricey and works on my curly hair. I typically break brushes like this one and I have yet to break this. Great for blowing out your hair and even works on my daughter's soft hair. I would recommend to any friends or family.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this. it is perfect to put in my bag for school. this is perfect if you always have naughty hair. I would highly recommend this to others. i have used this over and over again. no room for improvement.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No need to get fancy on the brush. Honestly Sephora offers great tools like this small round brush at half the price and the quality is still just as great as any designer hairbrush.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's nothing special about this brush. I can get the same thing at Walmart for half the price and it would last longer.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
I love this brush. I have front bags and this brush makes them look super good. It doesn't scratch my forehead either.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Sparta, NJ
Great brush for those tighter blown out curls. Can really help add volume closer to your hair line as well. Te brush locks in heat allowing you to straighten out waves in your hair and create beautiful blown out ends.
Resa D.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I have very long thick hair and this product was just not for me. It kept getting tangled up and ripping my hair out. Was not impressed.
Gran cepillo para esos rizos soplados a cabo más estrictas. Realmente puede ayudar a agregar volumen más cerca de la línea del pelo también. Cepillo se bloquee Te en el calor que le permite enderezar las ondas en el pelo y crear hermosas extremos soplados a cabo."
Jovana M.
Jovana M.
I always use this product when I'm straightening my hair. Helps me a lot, love it :)